|Champion title||Dr. Bubblestein|
|New features|| encased in |
|Release date|| - 27 November 2014|
- 17 December 2014
Chewy Citadel is the 52nd episode in Candy Crush Saga and the second episode of World 11 (HTML5). This episode was released on 27 November 2014. The champion title for this episode is Dr. Bubblestein.
Story[edit | edit source]
New things[edit | edit source]
- Technically, nothing new is added. However, level 758 is the first level where it is possible for a candy frog to be encased in chocolate. Chocolate-covered frog doesn't appear naturally until level 865.
- Ingredients appear in three-layered sugar chests for the first time in level 768.
Levels[edit | edit source]
Chewy Citadel is a medium episode, with a mean of 3.6. It has two very hard levels: 763 and 770. The majority of the levels are medium, with the rest being relatively easy. Overall, it is still much harder than the previous episode, Marmalade Meadow.
|The easiest :
|The hardest :
|The most fun : |
|Sugar Drop levels|
|Level 756||Level 760||Level 768|
|756||40,000||: 2 : 2|
|758||72,000||: 24 : 24|
|759||80,000||: 1 : 1|
|761||10,000||: 5 : 25|
|762||40,000||: 100 : 100|
|764||10,000||: 25 : 30 : 35|
|765||156,000||: 4 : 65|
|766||100,000||: 44 : 30|
|767||25,000||: 2 : 2|
|768||10,000||: 2 : 1|
|769||50,000||: 1 : 1|
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This episode does not contain any moves levels.
- This is the ninth episode in a row, in which, there is no dialogue in the cutscene.
- This is the third episode in the entire game to have three consecutive Ingredients levels. Those levels are 767, 768, and 769. The first was Wafer Windmill and the second was Toffee Tower.
- This episode has the same number of jelly and ingredient levels.
- The episode Gumball Gorge takes place near this episode.
- A colour bomb is used as a replacement for Franken-Stefan's brain.
- This episode's background, map texture and story is reused for Terrific Tower.