|Champion title||Munchy Mole|
|Release date|| - 17 September 2014 |
- 1 October 2014
Choco Rio Grande is the 47th episode in Candy Crush Saga and the second episode of World 10 (HTML5). This episode was released on 17 September 2014. The champion title for this episode is Munchy Mole.
- Nothing new is added.
|The easiest :
|The hardest :
|The most fun : |
|Sugar Drop levels|
|Level 682||Level 686||Level 688|
|Level 685||Level 688||Level 693|
Difficulty code summary (details here)
None • Very Easy • Easy • Somewhat Easy • Medium • Somewhat Hard • Hard • Very Hard • Extremely Hard • Nearly Impossible • Variable
|682||50,000||: 12 : 52|
|683||60,000||: 9 : 60|
|685||30,000||: 1 : 2|
|687||40,000||: 8 : 33|
|689||20,000||: 72 : 72|
|690||60,000||: 3 : 3|
|692||50,000||: 14 : 9|
|693||25,000||: 50 : 50|
|694||80,000||: 9 : 70 : 70|
- This is the 4th episode in a row which there was no text in the story.
- This episode continues the trend of levels that ending in 0 are not jelly levels.
- This episode breaks the trend of having no jelly levels as an episode finale.
- This episode breaks the trend of having no timed levels before their removal.
- This episode breaks the trend of having all levels ending with 87 being ingredients levels.
- This episode breaks the trend of having no extremely hard levels, as this episode contains the first level with said difficulty.
- This is the fourth episode to contain three words in its title, after Easter Bunny Hills, Pearly White Plains, and Ice Cream Caves. If Dreamworld is included, Honey Hot Tub is the case.
- This is also the first episode with three words in its title which may never have its Dreamworld counterpart.
- This is the first episode to have the final word be the same as another champion title (that is, Papa Grande, from Meringue Moor).
- The lollipops from Sticky Savannah reappear in this episode and this episode before released in two weeks.
- This episode continues the trend of having no new things introduced.
- This episode continues the trend of having no moves levels.
- This episode appears to take place in Mexico. This makes it the second Mexican-themed episode, after Munchy Monolith. Ironically, this episode's champion title, Munchy Mole, shares its first word with Munchy Monolith.
- The episode's pathway is actually a reflected version of its previous episode, Crunchy Courtyard. It is slightly different on mobile.
- All levels redesigned in this episode have been buffed.
- This episode's background, map texture and story is reused for Biscuit Borough.
- Like Drizzly Dale and Pastry Peaks, this episode contains levels of each difficulty except none, nearly impossible and variable.
|Candy Crush Saga Reality episodes|