The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Champion title||Munchy Mole|
|Release date|| - 17 September 2014 |
- 1 October 2014
- Magic mixer is unofficially introduced in level 686, due to redesigning.
LevelsEditThis episode contains levels 681-695.
Choco Rio Grande is a hard episode. It has one somewhat hard level: 683, two hard levels: 687 and 693, one very hard level: 681, and one extremely hard level: 688. Overall, it's much harder than the previous episode, Crunchy Courtyard.
|The easiest : |
|The hardest : |
|The most fun : |
|4 ||5 |
|Sugar Drop levels|
|Level 682||Level 686||Level 688|
|681||50,000||: 22 : 35|
|682||50,000||: 12 : 52|
|683||200,000||: 200,000 pts|
|685||30,000||: 1 : 2|
|687||40,000||: 10 : 33||This episode breaks the trend that levels ending in 87 are ingredients levels|
|689||20,000||: 80 : 80|
|690||60,000||: 3 : 3|
|692||50,000||: 8 : 15|
|693||25,000||: 50 : 50|
- This is the 4th episode in a row which there was no text in the story.
- This episode continues the trend of levels that ending in 0 are not jelly levels.
- This episode breaks the trend of having no jelly levels as an episode finale.
- This episode breaks the trend of having no timed levels.
- This episode breaks the trend of having all levels ending with 87 being ingredients levels.
- This is the fourth episode to contain three words in its title, after Easter Bunny Hills, Pearly White Plains, and Ice Cream Caves. If Dreamworld is included, Honey Hot Tub is the case.
- This is also the first episode with three words in its title which may never have its Dreamworld counterpart.
- This is the first episode to have the final word be the same as another champion title (that is, Papa Grande, from Meringue Moor).
- The lollipops from Sticky Savannah reappear in this episode and this episode before released in two weeks.
- This episode continues the trend of having no new things introduced.
- This episode continues the trend of having no moves levels.
- This episode appears to take place in Mexico. This makes it the second Mexican-themed episode, after Munchy Monolith. Ironically, this episode's champion title, Munchy Mole, shares its first word with Munchy Monolith. Also, both this and Munchy Monolith are hard episodes.
- The episode's pathway is actually a reflected version of its previous episode, Crunchy Courtyard. It is slightly different on mobile.
- All levels redesigned in this episode have been buffed.
- Like Sweet Surprise, this episode has a very hard opener.
- This episode's background, map texture and story is reused for Biscuit Borough.
- Like Drizzly Dale and Pastry Peaks, this episode contains levels of each difficulty except none, nearly impossible and variable.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.