|Champion title||Farm Hero|
|New features|| |
|Release date|| - 8 November 2012|
- 25 February 2013
Tiffi discovers Milky Moo, the cow who tries to make chocolate milk in vain on a farm. However, she is unable to grow her chocolate to make any.
Tiffi plants some candies in the ground, which sprout into cocoa beans. Now the cow can start the production of her chocolate milk.
- Mystery candies (), portrayed by coloured candies in an egg shape with a question mark, are introduced. (Brief Description: Mystery Candies can randomly produce a variety of things, some of which are good while others are bad.)
- Good outcomes include special candies, lucky candies, jelly fish, coconut wheels, extra time candies, and chameleon candies (a neutral outcome) with or without marmalade.
- Bad outcomes are chocolate, liquorice swirls, candy bombs (number of moves varies), or multilayered frosting (up to 5 layers) in HTML5, and chocolate spawners and removed tile in Flash.
- Mystery candy in marmalade is unofficially introduced in level 231, due to redesigning.
- Due to redesigning, certain orders were first introduced in these levels:
LevelsEditThis episode contains levels 231-245.
Chocolate Barn is an easy episode, with a mean of 2.87. Though there are many easy levels, certain levels can pose a challenge, some of them serious: 232, 235, 239, 241 and 243. Overall, this episode is much harder than the previous episode, Crunchy Castle.
|The easiest : |
|The hardest : |
|The most fun : |
|4 ||5 |
|Sugar Drop levels|
|Level 233||Level 234||Level 240|
|231||45,000||: 45|| is introduced|
|232||35,000||: 127 : 127|
|234||40,000||: 2 : 2|
|235||160,000||: 81||First level to have all 81 jellies|
|236||40,000||: 5 : 25 : 10||Can be completed in only one move|
|237||10,000||: 10,000 pts|
|238||40,000||: 2 : 2|
|240||20,000||: 3 : 33 : 33|
|242||40,000||: 2 : 2|
|243||15,000||: 3 : 10|
- Before, on HTML5, a bland silhouette of the Chocolate Barn can be seen in the background of the Cupcake Circus.
- Nowadays, both of them had the background of Haystack Hills, which will appear much later.
- For the first time, jelly fish, coconut wheel, lucky candy, and five-layered icing can be first found in this episode without enabling boosters because they can come out of mystery candies.
- The champion title name of this episode is very similar to another King.com game, Farm Heroes Saga, and also because of the animal.
- Every ingredients level requires two hazelnuts and two cherries, a feat that will be repeated in Licorice Tower.
- This is the only episode to contain 100 and more mystery candies.
- The background appears on the King.com official site. You can also notice Minty Meadow nearby. Also, in Cupcake Circus, its background has Chocolate Barn, and based on the way the barn was facing, the background picture was taken in front of the barn but with the circus behind the photographer.
- This episode contains the 100th jelly level, which is level 231.
- This episode shares its first word with Chocolate Mountains.