The Chocolate Box is a feature of Candy Crush Saga added in late December 2019.
The player can choose some of the given small tasks to complete, to win some boosters.
There is a large box with 16 tasks. Each task has one of the following colours: red, yellow, blue, and green. To complete each box, the player is required to complete one task of each colour.
The player must choose one of the tasks and accept it, so that it is active and can be completed. There are many task contents to choose but only the active one can be completed in a successful game. Tasks can be completed in the latest progress or past levels.
The player can switch to another task at any time, however, any progress of the previous incomplete task will be lost.
When a task of any colour is completed, all other tasks of the same colour will disappear from the box. The player can choose any task of another colour.
After completing all four colours, the player can claim rewards, and a new chocolate box will appear shortly (after playing another level). Each day, each player can complete three quests per box.
Possible Tasks Edit
- Win 3-4 levels
- Win a hard level
- Win a super hard level
- Win a nightmarishly hard level
- Win a level for the first time (with golden crown)
- Collect 250-350 purple, green, blue or orange candies
- Collect 100-190 red candies
- Collect 5-15 colour bombs
- Collect 15-25 wrapped candies
- Collect 40-55 striped candies
- Collect 15 jelly fish
- Fish from Bobber do not count
- Use a booster (UFO (booster), Free Switch, Lollipop Hammer and so on)
- Each colour of the tasks has a character representing:
- This feature is only available for some players.