|Characters||Cherry Baroness (new HTML5); Princess (flash and old HTML5)|
|Champion title||Cocoa Couturier|
|New features|| in (unofficial) |
|Release date|| - 29 July 2015|
- 12 August 2015
Chocolate Chamber is the 75th episode in Candy Crush Saga and the fifth and final episode of World 15 (HTML5). This episode was released on 29 July 2015. The champion title for this episode is Cocoa Couturier.
- Locked dark chocolate (all three layers) is unofficially introduced, due to redesigning.
- Wrapped candies with a fixed colour appear in marmalade for the first time in level 1109.
- Lucky candies that yield yellow candies appear in marmalade for the first time in level 1111.
Chocolate Chamber is a hard episode, with a mean of 4.53. This episode has seven somewhat hard - hard levels: 1102, 1107, 1108, 1109, 1112, 1113 and 1115, and one extremely hard level: 1103. As a result, this episode is harder than the previous episode, Bubblegum Hut.
|The easiest :
|The hardest :
|The most fun : |
|Sugar Drop levels|
|Level 1101||Level 1104||Level 1112|
Difficulty code summary (details here)
None • Very Easy • Easy • Somewhat Easy • Medium • Somewhat Hard • Hard • Very Hard • Extremely Hard • Nearly Impossible • Variable
|1101||24,001||: 4 : 29||Starts a triplet of hexagon levels|
|1106||114,000||: 2 : 56|
|1108||10,000||: 500 : 500|
|1109||30,000||: 21 : 6|
|1112||12,000||: 6||Changed 1 week after release|
|1113||54,000||: 5 : 51|
- The name of this episode shares a word with a champion title, Pastry Chef; and its second name shares a word with another Reality episode, Peppermint Palace.
- This episode shares the same name of the 24th episode of Candy Crush Jelly Saga.
- This is the fourth episode that is based on one of the fairy tales, Princess and the Pea. The first fairy tale based episode is Gingerbread Glade, which is based on Hansel and Gretel, the second is Candy Clouds, which is based on Jack and the Beanstalk, the third is Biscuit Bungalow, which is based on Three Little Pigs, and the fourth is Glazed Grove, which is based on The Frog Prince.
- This is the twelfth episode in Reality that does not need tickets to go on to the next episode.
- If you look at the background closely, there is Odus behind the window.
- This episode continues the trend of the absence of chocolate fountains.
- Like Cookie Crossing once did, this episode has an extremely hard opener.
- This opener lasts for three consecutive hexagon levels.
- The episode pathway is almost identical to that of Boneyard Bonanza's and Delectable Depths's. Unlike them, the pathway's tail is not a bit curved. On mobile, the curve is also applied.
- Starting from this episode, all episodes contain either at least one extremely hard level or at least three very hard levels (only Banana Beach, Snack Shack, and Bonbon Bistro contain the latter).
- This is the last episode which pathway is different from Gummy Galaxy, Soda Swamp (Episode 66), Candy Clouds (Episode 67), Tasty Treasury and Barking Boutique.
- The original name of this episode was reused in the 280th episode.
- Similar to the now named Waffle Workshop, this episode was redesigned to unofficially introduce a new element. Both episodes feature the Cherry Baroness and the name of the new element is referenced in the episode title.
- However, dark chocolate is unofficially introduced even earlier, due to a redesign that took place after this episode's redesign.
- This episode's background, map texture and story is reused for Cocoa Condo.