|Champion title||Chocolate Mountaineer|
|New features|| |
|Release date|| - 23 March 2012|
- 14 November 2012
Chocolate Mountains is the 4th episode of Candy Crush Saga and the fourth episode of World One. This episode was released on 23 March 2012. The champion title for this episode is Chocolate Mountaineer.
In the Flash version, this is the second episode which needs to be unlocked by getting three tickets from friends.
In HTML5, this is the first episode which either requires three tickets or complete three mystery quest levels to unlock. However, this is no longer the case after the map revamp.
Tiffi finds Mr. Yeti asleep on a mountain, thus she needs to find a way to wake him up.
Eventually after shouting "Wake up!", Mr. Yeti wakes up and thanks Tiffi for doing so.
- Liquorice locks () (Brief Description: Holds candies in place, can be destroyed) liquorice locks are introduced officially in level 36. Level 25 also had a liquorice lock appearance, but the appearance was unofficial.
- Locked striped candies and locked wrapped candies are unofficially introduced in level 36, due to redesigning.
- Locked colour bombs are unofficially introduced in level 37, due to redesigning.
- Locked one-layered icing is unofficially introduced in level 43, due to redesigning.
- Locked ingredients is unofficially introduced in level 44, due to redesigning.
LevelsEditThis episode contains levels 36-50.
Chocolate Mountains is easy, with a mean of 2.27, despite the fact that it has three medium levels: 45, 46 and 50. In the past, there were several other hard levels, but they all got nerfed recently and therefore most other levels in this episode are quite easy. Overall, it has the same difficulty as the previous episode, Lemonade Lake.
|The easiest : |
|The hardest : |
|The most fun : |
|4 ||5 |
|Sugar Drop levels|
|Level 36||Level 42||Level 43|
|36||20,000||: 20,000 pts||Official release.|
|37||60,000||: 30||Unofficial in introduction.|
|40||30,000||: 33 : 21|
|41||50,000||: 36 : 29|
|42||30,000||: 2 : 2|
|43||50,000||: 42||Unofficial in introduction.|
|44||30,000||: 2 : 2||Unofficial / in introduction.|
|45||140,000||: 27 : 28|
|46||20,000||: 57||Seen in PSY's Gentleman Music Video|
|47||15,000||: 15,000 pts|
|48||70,000||: 21 : 20|
|50||33,000||: 33||Final level upon first release|
- This was the last episode at the time Candy Crush was first released.
- This episode features level 46, a somewhat hard level. It makes a cameo appearance in PSY's "Gentleman" 2013 single.
- Even though this episode is named Chocolate Mountains, chocolate is not introduced until the next episode, Minty Meadow.
- This episode is likely based on Switzerland, as the country is very mountainous and is extremely well known for its chocolate.
- This is the first episode to have 4 different level types (Except for candy order levels which isn't introduced until level 126).
- Every level in this episode contains liquorice locks.
- This episode continues the trend which no characters appear on the background of mobile version.
- The map on mobile is not the same as map on Facebook.
- This episode has the same name as one of the episode names of Candy Crush Friends Saga.