|Champion title||Reindeer Ranger|
|New features|| in |
4 to 5
Orders for that don't spawn
of a colour that doesn't spawn (unofficial)
|Release date|| - 15 July 2015|
- 29 July 2015
The Reindeer is stuck in a pit of quicksand. Tiffi rescues him by using a green tube.
- Candy Frog is covered by locked chocolate for the first time in level 1071.
- 4.5 colour levels (that is to say, levels that spawn 4 candy colours but require a 5th colour as part of a candy order) appear for the first time in level 1072. As such, it's officially the first level to require red candies on a board where they don't spawn.
- Since locked lucky candies appear in this level, it's the first level where they can yield red candies when unlocked.
- Level 1079 is unofficially the first level with wrapped candies of a colour that doesn't spawn (yellow), due to redesigning.
This is a somewhat hard episode, with a mean of 4.2. It contains four somewhat hard levels: 1074, 1075, 1076 and 1077, and one very hard level: 1072. The rest of the levels are rated somewhat easy and medium. As a result, this episode is harder than the previous episode, Siberian Sorbet.
|The easiest :
|The hardest :
|The most fun : |
|Sugar Drop levels|
|Level 1073||Level 1079||Level 1085|
|Level 1074||Level 1077||Level 1083|
Difficulty code summary (details here)
None • Very Easy • Easy • Somewhat Easy • Medium • Somewhat Hard • Hard • Very Hard • Extremely Hard • Nearly Impossible • Variable
|1077||50,000||: 100 : 100 : 5|
|1082||90,000||: 9||300th level|
|1085||40,000||: 2 : 2|
- This is the tenth episode in Reality that does not need tickets to go on to the next episode (Flash only).
- If you look at the background closely, there is Odus at the right of the tree.
- The Kit-Kat bars in the episode background seem to resemble a sidewalk.
- The episode pathway is inverted of the one in Caramel Clearing. In fact it has the pathway of it on mobile
- The pathway of this episode and the previous episode is not connected, making it the third time for Reality episodes on the web version in which this episode and the episode before are not connected. The first is the link between Rainbow Runway and Butterscotch Boulders. The second episode is the link between Fudge Fjord and Caramel Clearing.
- The pathway in web version is inverted in mobile. It also looks like the episode Crumbly Coast. In addition, both episodes starts with the letter C, and both colours are light blue.
- This used to be the first episode to not have sugar keys or sugar chests since their debut in Boneyard Bonanza. However, this is no longer the case after the redesign of level 1073.
- This episode has no moves levels, unlike the previous episode.
- This episode continues the trend of episodes being released at the rate of one per week.
- This is now the first episode to have the name of a fruit in its title. Cherry Chateau was renamed and Banana Bliss was removed along with the rest of Dreamworld.
- There are no UFOs and chocolate fountains in this episode.
- The mountains are very reminiscent of Marshmallow Mountains (without a cherry on top).
- This episode's background, map texture and story is reused for Happy Heights.
- This episode contains the 300th ingredients level, which is level 1092.
|Candy Crush Saga Reality episodes|