|Champion title||Sweet Sibling|
|New features|| in |
|Release date|| - 18 March 2015|
- 1 April 2015
Coco Crossroads is the 60th episode in Candy Crush Saga and the fifth and final episode of World 11 (HTML5). This episode was released on 18 March 2015. The champion title for this episode is Sweet Sibling.
Coco the little rainbow is crying because the arrows on the direction signpost are continuously spinning and does not know where to go.
Tiffi goes away and brings a whistle. She blows it and a bigger Coco-looking rainbow, who is probably his father, arrives and causes the signpost directional arrows to stop spinning. Coco throws the umbrella to the bigger Coco-looking rainbow which responds by twitching his eyebrows. Coco becomes happy and strikes a pose.
- UFO appears in sugar chests for the first time in level 889 (specifically, five-layered chests).
- Wrapped candies appear in three-layered sugar chests for the first time in level 889.
|The easiest :
|The hardest :
|The most fun : |
|Sugar Drop levels|
|Level 877||Level 883||Level 890|
Difficulty code summary (details here)
None • Very Easy • Easy • Somewhat Easy • Medium • Somewhat Hard • Hard • Very Hard • Extremely Hard • Nearly Impossible • Variable
|876||50,000||: 10 : 43||400th level|
|880||70,000||: 70,000 pts||Used to be the level with the highest one star target score for Reality|
|881||100,000||: 60||Toffee tornadoes returned after their appearance drought of 416 levels before being removed altogether|
|884||10,000||: 2 : 2|
|886||10,000||: 2 : 2|
|887||30,000||: 32 : 32|
|888||111,000||: 4 : 51|
- The pathway shape is almost identical to the inverted form of Marshmallow Mountains's pathway.
- This is the seventeenth episode in a row in which there are no conversations in the story.
- This episode was supposed to be named as Coco Crossways, but on the day it is released, it was changed to its current episode name, Coco Crossroads.
- Prior to the blocker's removal, this episode broke the trend of having no toffee tornadoes. Toffee tornadoes returned in level 881, after its appearance drought of 417 levels. Coincidentally, level 417, has a toffee tornado just like most of the levels in Soda Swamp.
- This episode continues the trend of taking place during the day.
- This is the first episode since Crunchy Courtyard to have an ingredients finale.
- Candy frogs are absent in this episode.
- While the background of web version shows only Tiffi and Coco, the background of mobile version also shows the bigger Coco-looking rainbow.
- However, the signpost arrows seem to be pointing in the wrong directions.
- On mobile, this episode was released on April Fools Day.
- This episode's background, map texture and story is reused for Sugary Skies.
- This episode contains the 400th jelly level, which is level 876.