| This episode is hell!
This episode is currently nearly impossible to beat without, or even with boosters. Most of the levels in this episode are very hard, extremely hard, or even nearly impossible to complete.
|Champion title||Diamond Digger|
|New features|| in |
|Release date|| - 2 August 2017|
- 16 August 2017
- Five-layered icing appears in sugar chests (also five-layered) and regular icing appears in sugar chests (four-layered) for the first time in level 2688.
Cocoa Cove is statistically one of the hardest episode in the game with a mean of 7.33. There is one hard level: 2689, two extremely hard levels: 2679 and 2690, and two nearly impossible levels: 2676 and 2686. The rest of the levels are rated "very hard". Overall, this is a nearly impossible episode; it is of similar difficulty to the previous one, Fabulous Fair.
|The easiest : |
|The hardest : |
|3 ||4 ||5 |
|Sugar Drop levels|
|Level 2678||Level 2680||Level 2688|
|2679||185,000||: 49 : 10|
|2681||1,000||: 10 : 4|
|2682||30,000||: 30,000 pts|
|2683||265,000||: 22 : 40|
|2687||10,000||: 9 : 9 : 9|
- Based on the background, this episode takes place near Treacle Retreat and Radiant Resort.
- This is the second episode with a pirate theme, with the first one being Butter Rum Reef.
- This episode shares its first word with Cocoa Clearing and its second word with Caramel Cove.
- It's the last episode number to be a multiple of 10 on Flash version.
- The champion title name of this episode is very similar to another King.com game, Diamond Digger Saga.
- This is the second episode to be based around a treasure chest, with the first one being Tasty Treasury. Both episodes have new features related to sugar chests (candy frog in sugar chest for Tasty Treasury and five-layered icing in sugar chest in this episode).
- Currently, its mean is 7.33, so it is second only to Popsicle Plateau in terms of difficulty. Only a single level is easier than "very hard".
- This episode, along with Kooky Kingdom, has the most 4-coloured levels, with 10.
- From this point onward, new blocker combinations become much more common, with every episode since this one having at least one level with blockers such as multilayered icing, licorice swirls and chocolate appearing in marmalade, licorice locks and sugar chests (both single-layered and multilayered).
- This episode is a part of a Hell's Cluster (2663-2697).