|Champion title||Delightful Dandy|
|New features|| on |
|Release date|| - 4 March 2020|
- 18 March 2020
Confectionery Chateau is the 439th episode of Candy Crush Saga and the fourth episode of World 88 (HTML5). This episode was released on 4 March 2020. The champion title for this episode is Delightful Dandy.
Tiffi and Tomas eat cakes on the porch outside the chateau.
- Extra moves candies appear in three-layered sugar chests for the first time in level 6561. They also appear on conveyor belts for the first time in the same level.
- One-layered bubblegum pops appear in sugar chests (one-layered, two-layered and three-layered for the first time in level 6562.
- After the redesign of a previous level, five-layered bubblegum pops appear in marmalade only for the first time in level 6563. Two-layered bubblegum pops and three-layered bubblegum pops appear in marmalade for the first time due to redesigning.
- Candy bomb + jelly fish cannon is introduced in level 6570.
- Two-layered bubblegum pops appear in one-layered crystals for the first time in level 6571.
- Four-layered bubblegum pops in one-layered crystals appear unofficially in the same level.
- Two-layered waffle appears in three-layered sugar coats for the first time in level 6567.
- Three-layered waffle appears in two-layered sugar coats for the first time in level 6574.
This episode contains levels 6561-6575.
|The easiest : |
|The hardest : |
|4 ||5 |
|Sugar Drop levels|
|Level 6564||Level 6569||Level 6573|
|6563||114,000||: 10 : 52|
|6564||100,000||: 20 : 51|
|6565||8,900||: 45 : 24 : 20|
|6566||100,000||: 6 : 54|
|6568||16,700||: 1 : 3 : 163|
|6569||200,000||: 20 : 53|
|6575||210,000||: 11 : 36|
- Based on the texture, this episode takes place at Truffle Terrace.
- However, unlike that one, Cherry Baroness doesn't appear in this episode.
- This is the first appearance of Tomas on HTML5.
- This episode breaks the trend of episodes that are based on previous episodes appearing in chronological order. This episode comes after an episode which is based on Candy Calaboose but is based on Truffle Terrace (instead of Nougat Noir, which is the next episode after Candy Calaboose in chronological order).
- This episode was released exactly five years after Truffle Terrace, the episode that it takes place at.