|Champion title||Delightful Dandy|
|New features|| + |
|Release date|| - 4 March 2020|
- 18 March 2020
Confectionery Chateau is the 439th episode in Candy Crush Saga and the fourth episode of World 88 (HTML5). This episode was released on 4 March 2020. The champion title for this episode is Delightful Dandy.
Tiffi and Tomas eat cakes on the porch outside the chateau.
- Extra moves candies appear in three-layered sugar chests for the first time in level 6561. They also appear on conveyor belts for the first time in the same level.
- One-layered bubblegum pops appear in sugar chests (one-layered, two-layered and three-layered for the first time in level 6562.
- After the redesign of a previous level, five-layered bubblegum pops appear in marmalade only for the first time in level 6563. Two-layered bubblegum pops and three-layered bubblegum pops appear in marmalade for the first time due to redesigning.
- Lucky candies that yield liquorice swirls appear in crystals for the first time in level 6564.
- One-layered sugar coats spawn from pure sugar coat cannons for the first time in level 6569.
- Candy bomb + jelly fish cannon is introduced in level 6570.
- Two-layered bubblegum pops appear in one-layered crystals for the first time in level 6571.
- Four-layered bubblegum pops in one-layered crystals appear unofficially in the same level.
- Two-layered toffee swirl appears in three-layered sugar coats for the first time in level 6567.
- Locked two-layered bubblegum pops appear on conveyor belts for the first time in level 6567.
- Three-layered toffee swirl appears in two-layered sugar coats for the first time in level 6574.
Confectionery Chateau is a very hard episode, with a mean of 5.73. It contains three hard levels: 6561, 6564 and 6568, three very hard levels: 6563, 6565, and 6571, one extremely hard level: 6575 and one nearly impossible level: 6570. Overall, it is of similar difficulty to the previous episode, Glamorous Garden.
|The easiest :
|The hardest : |
|Sugar Drop levels|
|Level 6564||Level 6569||Level 6573|
|Level 6563||Level 6565||Level 6570||Level 6571|
Difficulty code summary (details here)
None • Very Easy • Easy • Somewhat Easy • Medium • Somewhat Hard • Hard • Very Hard • Extremely Hard • Nearly Impossible • Variable
|6563||114,000||: 10 : 52|
|6564||100,000||: 20 : 51|
|6565||8,900||: 45 : 24 : 20|
|6566||100,000||: 6 : 54|
|6568||16,700||: 1 : 3 : 163|
|6569||200,000||: 20 : 53||1400th level|
|6575||210,000||: 11 : 36|
- Based on the texture, this episode takes place at Truffle Terrace.
- However, unlike that one, Cherry Baroness doesn't appear in this episode.
- This is the first (and only) appearance of Tomas on HTML5.
- This is the second episode with an episode opener whose number is a power of 3. The first one is Bubblegum Bridge.
- This episode breaks the trend of episodes that are based on previous episodes appearing in chronological order. This episode comes after an episode which is based on Candy Calaboose but is based on Truffle Terrace (instead of Nougat Noir, which is the next episode after Candy Calaboose in chronological order).
- This episode was released exactly five years after Truffle Terrace, the episode that it takes place at.
- This episode contains the 1400th mixed level, which is level 6569.
|Candy Crush Saga Reality episodes|