|Champion title||Bubble Brigadier|
|New features|| () |
|Release date|| - 20 May 2015|
- 3 June 2015
This is the second episode that is part of a three-episode story arc.
- Level 951 is the first time when lucky candies can reveal red candies when opened.
- Jelly fish have fixed colours for the first time in level 965 (specifically, red, orange and green).
LevelsEditThis episode contains levels 951-965.
Cookie Crossing is a somewhat hard episode. It has five somewhat hard - hard levels: 952, 953, 954, 962 and 963, and two very hard levels: 959 and 964. Overall, it's still much easier than the previous episode, Minty Meadow. Almost all the ingredients levels are problematic in this episode.
|The easiest : |
|The hardest : |
|The most fun : |
|4 ||5 |
|Sugar Drop levels|
|Level 954||Level 959||Level 962|
|951||10,000||: 79||200th level|
|952||15,000||: 9 : 18|
|953||50,000||: 22 : 30|
|954||90,000||: 2 : 44|
|955||40,000||: 2 : 2|
|958||149,000||: 12 : 69|
|961||10,000||: 6 : 36|
|962||80,000||: 2 : 2|
|963||40,000||: 1 : 1|
- This episode contains the 200th candy order level, which is level 951.
- The bridge in the episode pathway resembles that from Bubblegum Bridge, and another in the episode background resembles that from Marshmallow Mountains.
- On web version, the pathway between levels 959 and 960 lies on the bridge over a river. On mobile devices however, the bridge is placed in a blank area with nothing beneath.
- On mobile, the release date of this episode coincides with that of Dozy Dawn.
- If you look at the background closely, there is Odus on the left side.
- This is the continuation of the previous episode.
- This episode breaks the trend of having released in a two-week span, because the gap between the release is 7 days (one week).
- This is one of the episodes which breaks the trend of episodes being released after a gap two weeks. Another episode with this trait is Cereal Sea (also released one week after the release of Wafer Windmill whereas all the episodes before that are released after two weeks).
- This trend of one episode per week continues up until the end of Flash version.
- This is the 22nd episode in a row in which there is no text in the story.
- Before their removal, timed levels reappeared in this episode, after four episodes of absence.
- This is the fourth episode in Reality that does not need tickets to go on to the next episode.
- This is the second episode that UFOs have been absent.
- This is the fourth episode in a row without any candy frogs.
- This episode is between two episodes with reused names (Minty Meadow and Soda Swamp).
|Candy Crush Saga Reality episodes|