| This episode is hell!
This episode is currently nearly impossible to beat without boosters (or even with boosters).
|Champion title||Treasure Tracker|
|New features|| order |
Non-spawning colour order without
Non-spawning colour in
|Release date|| - 4 July 2018|
- 18 July 2018
Tiffi and Dexter discover coloured candies and pearls in what appears to be a sunken crow's nest. Tiffi takes some pearls as a souvenir.
- Two-layered waffles appear in sugar chests (one-layered) for the first time in level 3568.
- Five-layered waffles appear in sugar chests (one-layered, three-layered and five-layered) for the first time in level 3562.
- Non-spawning colours are required for the order in which lucky candies aren't present in level 3564.
- Non-spawning colour sugar keys appear in sugar chests for the first time in level 3566.
- Candy bomb + waffle cannon is introduced in level 3569.
- Four-layered waffles appear on conveyor belts for the first time in level 3573.
- Cake bomb order is introduced in level 3574.
This episode contains levels 3561-3575.
Coral Caverns is a nearly impossible episode, mean = 7.07. It contains one hard level: 3573, two extremely hard levels: 3568 and 3571, and one nearly impossible level: 3565. The rest of the levels are rated "very hard" except for 3575. Overall, this episode is much harder than the previous episode, Marshmallow Mire.
|The easiest : |
|The hardest : |
|3 ||4 ||5 |
|Sugar Drop levels|
|Level 3565||Level 3569||Level 3575|
|3564||10,000||: 14 : 48|
|3566||75,000||: 9 : 33|
|3567||10,000||: 10 : 20|
|3571||10,000||: 33 : 34|
|3572||10,000||: 32 : 32|
|3574||10,000||: 2 : 50 : 35|
- On Windows 10 this is the first episode released in the second half of 2018.
- The episode is the 50th episode to be HTML5 exclusive.
- This episode shares its first word with Coral City.
- This is the 10th HTML5 exclusive episode in which the episode name is not related to food or drink in any way.
|Candy Crush Saga Reality episodes|