| This episode is hell!
This episode is currently nearly impossible to beat without, or even with boosters. Most of the levels in this episode are very hard, extremely hard, or even nearly impossible to complete.
|Champion title||Treasure Tracker|
|New features|| order |
Non-spawning colour order without
Non-spawning colour in
|Release date|| - 4 July 2018|
- 18 July 2018
Tiffi and Dexter discover coloured candies and pearls in what appears to be a sunken crow's nest. Tiffi takes some pearls as a souvenir.
- Two-layered waffles appear in sugar chests (one-layered) for the first time in level 3568.
- Five-layered waffles appear in sugar chests (one-layered, three-layered and five-layered) for the first time in level 3562.
- Non-spawning colours are required for the order in which lucky candies aren't present in level 3564.
- Non-spawning colour sugar keys appear in sugar chests for the first time in level 3566.
- Candy bomb + waffle cannon is introduced in level 3569.
- It used to be the first level with empty licorice locks until they were removed.
- Four-layered waffles appear on conveyor belts for the first time in level 3573.
- Cake bomb order is introduced in level 3574.
This episode contains levels 3561-3575.
Coral Caverns is a nearly impossible episode, mean = 7.07. It contains one hard level: 3573, two extremely hard levels: 3568 and 3571, and one nearly impossible level: 3565. The rest of the levels are rated "very hard" except for 3575. Overall, this episode is much harder than the previous episode, Marshmallow Mire.
|The easiest : |
|The hardest : |
|3 ||4 ||5 |
|Sugar Drop levels|
|Level 3565||Level 3569||Level 3575|
|3564||10,000||: 14 : 48|
|3566||75,000||: 9 : 33|
|3567||10,000||: 10 : 20|
|3571||10,000||: 33 : 34|
|3572||10,000||: 32 : 32|
|3574||10,000||: 2 : 50 : 35|
- On Windows 10 this is the first episode released in the second half of 2018.
- The episode is the 50th episode to be HTML5-exclusive.
- This episode shares its first word with Coral City. Since said episode was released later, this is one of the HTML5-exclusive episodes where it uses two words which haven't been previously used.
- It is alsothe 10th HTML5-exclusive episode in which the episode name is not related to food or drink in any way.