|Champion title||Supernatural Snatcher|
|New features||encased in by|
|Release date|| - 21 September 2016|
- 5 October 2016
Corny Crossroads is the 135th episode in Candy Crush Saga and the third and final episode of World Thirty-Five. This episode was released on 21 September 2016. The champion title for this episode is Supernatural Snatcher.
- Technically, nothing new is added. However, level 2004 is the first level where lucky candies can be encased in marmalade due to the magic mixer.
LevelsEditThis episode contains levels 2001-2015.
Corny Crossroads is a very hard episode, with a mean of 5.8. It contains three somewhat hard levels: 2003, 2009 and 2013, two hard levels: 2006 and 2011, three very hard levels: 2008, 2012 and 2014, three extremely hard levels: 2002, 2004 and 2007, and one nearly impossible level: 2005. Overall, this episode is much harder than the previous episode, Bubblegum Bazaar.
|The easiest : |
|The hardest : |
|The most fun : |
|3 ||4 ||5 |
|Sugar Drop levels|
|Level 2002||Level 2007||Level 2014|
|2001||18,000||: 1 : 1|
|2003||72,000||: 36||First 3-coloured level after a 900-level drought|
|2005||30,000||: 3||First level with Nearly Impossible difficulty|
|2009||10,000||: 1 : 20|
- This episodes shares its second word with Coco Crossroads.
- This episode invokes the spirit of earlier episodes, such as those from World Twenty or Twenty-One. The moves and timed levels are absent (for the latter, Flash only), and jelly levels are more common than ingredients levels and candy order levels, and there are only 3 level types. Magic mixers and popcorn are common, several levels have 50 moves (which doesn't happen much in later episodes), and most candy order levels involve orders for colours that don't spawn.
- Nowadays, only five levels have 50 moves. All other levels once with 50 moves are buffed, down on merely 12 moves in 2005. 2005 is also buffed from very easy to nearly impossible.
- The mixed levels are absent in this episode (for the first time since Funky Farm).
- Starting with this episode, the episodes' difficulty are stepping up very quickly. Most of them pose a serious challenge throughout the players.
- This is the first episode since the introduction of mixed levels to have only 3 level types.
- This is the first episode in the 2000s. As Flash version ended in 2825, this is the final episode in Flash to introduce a new "millenium" of levels (2001-3000).
- This episode has levels of recent years' 2001-2015, including 2012 (the year the game was released).
- The corn in the cornfield appears to be made out of yellow candies.