|Champion title||Coco Kahuna|
|New features|| in |
|Release date|| - 1 April 2015|
- 15 April 2015
A Big Foot named Barry gets his hand stuck into the bottle with some cookies in it.
Tiffi brings a tool, and pull the bottle to use a tool to make his hand free from the bottle. Then he begins to eat cookies from the jar.
- Jelly fish can be found inside sugar chests for the first time in level 891 (specifically, four-layered chests).
- Various special candies appear in more types of sugar chests in level 896.
- UFO appears in two-layered chests for the first time in level 904.
Crumbly Coast is a somewhat easy episode, with a mean of 3.07. However, it has three somewhat hard levels: 892, 900 and 902, and one hard level: 893. Overall, it's much easier than the previous episode, Coco Crossroads.
|The easiest :
|The hardest :
|The most fun : |
|Sugar Drop levels|
|Level 892||Level 900||Level 902|
Difficulty code summary (details here)
None • Very Easy • Easy • Somewhat Easy • Medium • Somewhat Hard • Hard • Very Hard • Extremely Hard • Nearly Impossible • Variable
|892||45,000||: 45,000 pts|
|893||60,000||: 2 : 3|
|894||60,000||: 55 : 14 : 7|
|895||45,000||: 1 : 2|
|897||120,000||: 6 : 6|
|899||195,000||: 195,000 pts|
|901||50,000||: 75 : 75 : 75|
|903||80,000||: 4 : 4|
|904||50,000||: 13 : 8 : 61|
- Before redesigning, this episode had the most levels that have 6 candy colours with 11, beating Chocolate Mountains which has 10. Only levels 893, 900, 902, and 903 have 5 candy colours.
- Level 902 used to have six candy colours.
- Now the levels in the entire episode are all 5 colours.
- This episode features a car that looks like a Volkswagen Camper.
- This is the eighteenth episode in a row in which there is no text in the story.
- This episode seems to take place around Caramel Cove, due to the presence of the tiki statues and palm trees.
- Its pathway is similar to that of Caramel Clearing.
- Moves levels reappear in this episode after being absent for six consecutive episodes.
- All jelly levels in this episode were problematic due to their high one-star target scores. Nowadays, this is no longer the case.
- This episode starts a trend in which all episodes are at least Hard.
- The release date of this episode coincides with "April Fool's Day" (April 1).
- This episode is the start of worlds with only three episodes.
- This is the first episode not to have any prime-numbered levels.
- This episode's background, map texture and story is reused for Wavy Waterfront.