- Not to be confused with the 61st episode of the game, Crumbly Coast, or the 65th episode of the game, Cookie Crossing.
|Champion title||Love Launcher|
|Release date|| - 25 January 2017|
- 8 February 2017
Crumbly Crossing is the 153rd episode of Candy Crush Saga and the third and final episode of World Forty-One. This episode was released on 25 January 2017. The champion title for this episode is Love Launcher.
- Nothing new is added.
LevelsEditThis episode contains levels 2271-2285.
Crumbly Crossing is an extremely hard episode, with a mean of 6.33. It contains one somewhat hard level: 2285, seven very hard levels: 2272, 2274, 2275, 2276, 2277 2278 and 2280, and four extremely hard levels: 2273, 2281, 2282 and 2284. Overall, this episode is much harder than the previous episode, Smiley Seas.
|The easiest : |
|The hardest : |
|4 ||5 |
|Sugar Drop levels|
|Level 2272||Level 2280||Level 2285|
|2271||110,000||: 110,000 pts|
|2272||80,000||: 27 : 33|
|2273||61,000||: 41 : 20|
|2276||31,000||: 11 : 29|
|2277||76,000||: 36 : 40|
|2278||40,000||: 2 : 2|
|2279||20,000||: 20,000 pts|
|2280||80,000||: 38 : 25|
|2282||61,000||: 36 : 25|
|2283||75,000||: 75,000 pts|
- This is the second Valentine's Day themed episode, the first being Precious Pond. Also, both episodes have a pink-coloured pathway and both episodes have an even number of level types. It's the last Valentine's episode on Flash version.
- Based on the background, this episode takes place somewhere near Toffee Tower.
- The background of this episode is also used across several episodes in the game. This only applies to HTML5 after the map renovation.
- This episode shares its first word with Crumbly Coast and Crumbly Cave and its second word with Cookie Crossing.
- This is one of the episodes where all candy order levels have blocker orders.
- This episode continues the trend of only having chameleon candy cannons in even-numbered episodes.
- This episode was released unofficially on mobile a few days before PC's official release.
- This episode contains a Hell's Cluster (2272-2282, except 2279).