|Champion title||Crunchy Count|
|New features|| |
|Release date|| - 25 October 2012|
- 25 February 2013
In this episode, Tiffi meets Mr. Vampire who is unable to attend a Halloween party due to his sickness.
Tiffi gives the vampire a yellow candy which instantly cures him, allowing him to attend the Halloween party as they start dancing together.
- Candy cannons are officially introduced. They are able to produce liquorice swirls and ingredients. There are also cannons which can produce both items.
- Candy bombs in marmalade are unofficially introduced in level 223, due to redesigning.
- Due to redesigning, level 224 is now the first level with striped candy + colour bomb combination order.
- Due to redesigning, level 227 is now the first level with wrapped candy + colour bomb combination order.
LevelsEditThis episode contains levels 216-230.
|The easiest : |
|The hardest : |
|The most fun : |
|4 ||5 |
|Sugar Drop levels|
|Level 216||Level 221||Level 223|
|216||10,000||: 50 : 50 : 50||Candy cannons are introduced|
|217||40,000||: 2 : 2|
|218||10,000||: 4 : 33|
|220||25,000||: 70 : 70 : 70|
|221||20,000||: 2 : 1|
|223||35,000||: 35,000 pts|
|224||25,000||: 20 : 25|
|228||30,000||: 1 : 2|
- This episode commemorates Halloween, judging from the facade of the castle, a vampire as its mascot, and the dialogue between Tiffi and the vampire, and is the first Halloween-themed episode. The second Halloween-themed episode is Boneyard Bonanza, and the third is Hoax Hollow.
- The castle's exterior can be appeared in Boneyard Bonanza's cutscenes.
- This is the third episode to take place at night, after Salty Canyon and Gingerbread Glade, and followed by Holiday Hut, Polkapalooza (Episode 28), and Fizzy Falls.
|Candy Crush Saga Reality episodes|