The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Champion title||Nutty Knight|
|New features|| Uncreatable order without (unofficial) |
Uncreatable order without (unofficial)
|Release date|| - 3 September 2014|
- 17 September 2014
- Striped candies and wrapped candies are required when they can't be created manually but there're no lucky candies for the first time in level 670, due to redesigning.
- Five-layered sugar chests are unofficially introduced in level 677, due to redesigning.
- Previously this level was the first official level to have stripped candies in liquroice locks.
- Four-layered waffles are unofficially introduced in level 678, due to redesigning.
LevelsEditThis episode contains levels 666-680.
Crunchy Courtyard continues the unfortunate trend of having no moves levels, just like the previous episode. As a result, there is an increase in jelly levels. Ingredients levels are also in abundance, unlike the past two episodes.
|The easiest : |
|The hardest : |
|The most fun : |
|3 ||4 ||5 |
|Sugar Drop levels|
|Level 666||Level 674||Level 676|
|667||50,000||: 32 : 38|
|668||100,000||: 25 : 40|
|669||70,000||: 100 : 100 : 100|
|670||100,000||: 20 : 10|
|674||10,000||: 2 : 1|
|675||50,000||: 27 : 8|
|676||50,000||: 24 : 39|
|677||20,000||: 15||Unofficial introduction to sugar chests|
|678||50,000||: 1 : 71|
|679||40,000||: 2 : 2|
|680||20,000||: 1 : 1|
- This episode contains the level with the number of the beast (666).
- This is the 3rd episode in a row which there was no text in the story.
- This is the fifth time an episode's name shares a word with another episode name, with Crunchy Castle.
- This is the fourth episode since Cereal Sea to have no timed levels.
- This is the second episode since Glazed Grove to have no moves levels.
- This episode continues the trend of having cake bombs.
- This episode continues the trend of not having jelly levels as an episode finale and levels that end in 0 as jelly levels.
- This episode breaks the trend of having no levels that have 51 moves or higher (level 666 has 66 moves).
- This episode marks the return of the colour bomb + colour bomb combination, last seen in Delicious Drifts (level 254).
- The mobile version of this episode is blue.
- The episode's pathway and colour are relatively the same as that of Gummy Gardens's.
- The background on mobile devices does not show the coconut wheels on the Knight's horse.
- This episode was released exactly one year before the release of Snack Shack.
- This episode contains the 300th jelly level, level 673.
- This is the first episode without a Dreamworld counterpart.
- This episode's background, map texture and story is reused for Tasty Tourney.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.