|Champion title||Crystal Cook|
|New features|| |
of a colour that doesn't spawn
Non-spawning colour in
Non-spawning colour candies in
Non-spawning colour candies in
+ + (formerly)
Non-spawning order in other level types
|Release date|| - 27 March 2019|
- 10 April 2019
While making his new crystal candies, Mr. Yeti accidentally crystallised himself. Tiffi tests the power of the crystals against her own and breaks them to free Mr. Yeti.
Many new things are introduced:
- A new element, Crystal Candies is introduced in level 4596.
- Crystal candies are required for candy orders in the same level.
- Empty crystal candies (one-layered and two-layered) appear in level 4596.
- Five-layered toffee swirls appear inside three-layered crystal candies for the first time in level 4597.
- Jelly appears in crystals for the first time in level 4598.
- Level 4599 is the first level where jelly fish have a colour that doesn't spawn (specifically, yellow). The non-spawning colour jelly fish also appear in liquorice locks.
- It's also the first level where yellow regular candies appear on conveyor belts.
- Locked special candies appear inside crystal candies for the first time in level 4600. This also marks the first time when candies can be encased by two encasing blockers at the same time.
- By extension, this is the first level with liquorice locks in crystal candies.
- Candy bombs appear inside crystal candies (one-layered and two-layered) for the first time in level 4603.
- Conveyor belts can go through crystal candies (one-layered and two-layered) for the first time in level 4603.
- Three-layered frosting appears inside one-layered crystal candies for the first time in level 4603.
- Four-layered frosting appears inside two-layered crystal candies for the first time in level 4603.
- Non-spawning colours appear inside crystal candies (one-layered and two-layered) for the first time in level 4608.
- Liquorice Shell appears inside one-layered crystal candies for the first time in level 4608.
- One-layered toffee swirls appear inside one-layered crystal candies for the first time in level 4608.
- One-layered frosting appear inside one-layered crystal candies for the first time in level 4608, due to redesigning.
- Liquorice swirls appear inside one-layered crystal candies for the first time in level 4608.
- Candy bomb order is required in a mixed level where they don't spawn for the first time in level 4610. It's also the first level when locked lucky candies can spawn candy bombs when unlocked.
Crystal Canteen is a very hard episode, with a mean of 5.13. It contains one hard level: 4604, four very hard levels: 4599, 4601, 4606, 4607, and one extremely hard level: 4610. Overall, it is MUCH easier than the previous episode, Flan Falls.
|The easiest :
|The hardest : |
|Sugar Drop levels|
|Level 4601||Level 4605||Level 4609|
|Level 4602||Level 4604||Level 4606||Level 4607||Level 4608||Level 4610|
Difficulty code summary (details here)
None • Very Easy • Easy • Somewhat Easy • Medium • Somewhat Hard • Hard • Very Hard • Extremely Hard • Nearly Impossible • Variable
|4596||10,000||: 47||is introduced|
|4598||90,000||: 16 : 29|
|4599||10,000||: 17 : 50|
|4602||10,000||: 2 : 2|
|4604||20,000||: 49 : 20|
|4608||14,000||: 14 : 11|
- This episode contains the milestone level 4600.
- This is the 22nd HTML5-exclusive episode to use two words which have never been used before.
- This episode is heavily based on crystals. The name, champion title and new element all contain the word "crystal" (the new element also appears in the episode's background).
- The new element is subsequently referenced in the episode's title; Crystal Candies are introduced in Crystal Canteen.
- This is the 28th HTML5-exclusive episode in which the episode name is not related to food or drink in any way.
- This episode has the most new elements and element combinations since Waffle Ward.
|Candy Crush Saga Reality episodes|