|Champion title||Cupcake Showman|
|Release date|| - 30 August 2012|
- 7 January 2013
The player encounters an acrobat dressed as a clown named Giggles, who is desperate to find cotton candy for the children.
Tiffi notices that the pink clouds are made of cotton candy. She borrows a balancing stick to reach it.
- Four-layered icing () is introduced. (Brief Description: A blocker that requires four matches or hits to clear.)
LevelsEditThis episode contains levels 171-185.
Cupcake Circus is an easy episode, with a mean of 2.73. The introduction of four-layered icing can make levels tricky, but overall, they are mostly doable in a few tries.
|The easiest : |
|The hardest : |
|The most fun : |
|4 ||5 |
|Sugar Drop levels|
|Level 174||Level 183||Level 185|
|171||15,000||: 40 : 4||is introduced|
|172||10,000||: 1||First level to have only one jelly square|
|173||80,000||: 52 : 8|
|175||40,000||: 2 : 2|
|177||15,000||: 15,000 pts|
|178||60,000||: 12 : 20|
|180||45,000||: 2 : 1|
|182||30,000||: 30,000 pts|
|183||50,000||: 1 : 45|
|184||25,000||: 13||Used to be the final level of Hell's Cluster|
- In HTML5, the silhouettes of Chocolate Barn and Minty Meadow can be seen in the background.
- However, this is no longer the case, as its background resemble Haystack Hills, an episode 151 episodes later.
- This episode had the same pattern of timed levels as Lemonade Lake's (level 27 and level 32 compared with level 177 and level 182), prior to their removal.
- Levels 181, 183 and 184 was difficult before it got nerfed. Hence, this episode used to have a Hell's Cluster from levels 180-184.
- This was formerly the hardest episode in the game. Most of it was due to the four-layered icing. It also contained two extremely hard levels, the aforementioned 181 and 184.