|Champion title||Sassy Surgeon|
|New features||encased in by|
|Release date|| - 8 March 2017|
- 22 March 2017
Cupcake Clinic is the 159th episode of Candy Crush Saga and the third and final episode of World Forty-Three. This episode was released on 8 March 2017. The champion title for this episode is Sassy Surgeon.
Pepe is not feeling like his usual, sweet self. Tiffi gives him a scan and finds out that he is empty. She feeds him right amount of candies until Pepe's condition can now be declared as a healthy piñata.
- Magic mixers can encase mystery candies in licorice locks for the first time in level 2366.
LevelsEditThis episode contains levels 2361-2375.
After the intense difficulty of the past few episodes, Cupcake Clinic tones down the difficulty a bit, although it's still a very hard episode, with a mean of 5.73, as it contains two hard levels: 2368 and 2373, as well as five very hard levels: 2361, 2364, 2365, 2366 and 2367, and two extremely hard levels: 2363 and 2371. Overall, this episode is much easier than the previous episode, Glittery Grove.
|The easiest : |
|The hardest : |
|4 ||5 |
|Sugar Drop levels|
|Level 2363||Level 2366||Level 2372|
|2363||65,000||: 33 : 32|
|2369||30,000||: 2 : 1|
|2370||74,000||: 64 : 10|
|2372||5,000||: 100 : 100 : 100|
|2374||120,000||: 120,000 pts|
|2375||25,000||: 25,000 pts|
- A blue candy (lollipop), purple candy (cluster), gummy bear, yellow candy (lemon drop), and colour bomb can be found inside the Pepe's stomach.
- This is the first episode that takes place inside a hospital.
- Unlike the past two episodes featuring Pepe character, this one doesn't take place in a park/meadow location.
- It's also the first one to feature Pepe character with mixed levels.
- Level 2361 was the first three-coloured level with UFOs before being buffed.
- Level 2373 was also the first blocker-less mixed level without mystery candies but it has buffed to have marmalade now
- This episode contained the 10th three-coloured level, which was level 2361 before buffing into 4 colors.
- This episode shares its first word with Cupcake Circus.
- Recently introduced candy cannons are minimal in this episode. Lucky candy cannons and chameleon candy cannons are completely absent and striped and wrapped cannons are also absent even though they were only just introduced. There is only one level with mystery candy cannons.
- This episode once had four impossible unreleased levels, in two consecutive pairs. They are Level 2361, 2362, 2366, 2367.
- This episode marks the end of a Hell's cluster (2347-2368).
- It's the last episode on Flash version with Pepe.