|Champion title||Tickle Troll|
|New features|| on |
with a fixed colour Fixed in
|Release date|| - 29 April 2015|
- 13 May 2015
This was the last episode that needs to be unlocked by receiving three friends on the old HTML5 version.
Story[edit | edit source]
New things[edit | edit source]
- Level 935 is the first level where lucky candies have a fixed colour layout (specifically, orange). Furthermore, it is the first time lucky candies can reveal regular coloured candies (namely green and blue) when opened, and the first time when lucky candies that can reveal these candies when opened (as well as striped candies) appear in liquorice locks.
- Ingredients appear in two-layered sugar chests for the first time in level 930 and one-layered sugar chests for the first time in level 934.
- Striped candies appear in four-layered chests for the first time in level 926.
- Jelly fish appear on conveyor belts for the first time in level 921.
- Sugar keys have fixed colours for the first time in level 930.
Levels[edit | edit source]
|The easiest :
|The hardest :
|The most fun : |
|Sugar Drop levels|
|Level 921||Level 928||Level 932|
Difficulty code summary (details here)
None • Very Easy • Easy • Somewhat Easy • Medium • Somewhat Hard • Hard • Very Hard • Extremely Hard • Nearly Impossible • Variable
|922||150,000||: 14 : 9 : 18|
|924||70,000||: 4 : 33|
|927||50,000||: 7 : 7|
|928||40,000||: 1 : 1|
|930||40,000||: 2 : 2|
|932||50,000||: 1 : 1|
|935||120,000||: 182 : 182 : 36|
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This is the seventh episode to take place in a watery terrain; the first is Wafer Wharf, the second is Delicious Drifts, the third is Savory Shores, the fourth is Soda Swamp, the fifth is Cereal Sea, and the sixth is Fizzy Falls.
- This is the fourth episode that one of the boosters appears in the episode story. The first one is Delicious Drifts with jelly fish, the second one is Crunchy Courtyard with the coconut wheel, and the third one is Fudge Fjord with lollipop hammer.
- Its pathway is very similar to that of Boneyard Bonanza, but only on Facebook. Unlike Boneyard Bonanza, the pathway for mobile is also the same.
- This episode contains a Hell's Cluster from level 922 to 926.
- This is the third episode released in April 2015. Three episodes being released in the same month was rarely seen prior to 2018. Other than the very first episodes that were released, this has only happened two times in the entire game: Episodes 11, 12, and 13 were all released in August 2012 and episodes 48, 49, and 50 were all released in October 2014. According to the 2-week span release, the 1st or 2nd day of the month should be Wednesday for it to happen, also the 3rd day in 31-days months.
- This episode continues the trend of having no moves levels.
- This is the 20th episode in a row in which there is no text in the story.
- This episode continues the trend of having no candy frogs.
- On web version, this is the last episode where the player needs 3 tickets to get to the next episode. All subsequent episodes only have a circular symbol with the mode of transport you take to get to the next episode, instead of a ticket pad.
- This episode ends World 11, but yet its episode number is not a multiple of 6. This is the first world finale to have a multiple of 3 but not 6.
- This was the last episode to have an UFO, until the 70th episode, Luscious Lagoon (level 1039).
- With the release of this episode, the colour bomb + colour bomb combination on the web version can clear liquorice swirls.
- This episode's background, map texture and story is reused for Sour Shoals.