|Champion title||Polar Explorer|
|New features|| in |
|Release date|| - 23 November 2012|
- 21 March 2013
|Difficulty||Medium - Somewhat Hard|
Delicious Drifts is the 18th episode of Candy Crush Saga and the sixth and final episode of World Three. This episode was released on 23 November 2012. The champion title for this episode is Polar Explorer.
The episode takes place in a polar climate, judging from the surroundings. In the background there seems to be something like an igloo from marshmallow. Tiffi sees that Paul the polar bear is upset that his jelly fish is frozen in ice.
Tiffi gives Paul a burning candy that makes him breathe fire and defrost the frozen jelly fish.
- Whereas players may have used a jelly fish booster to start a Jelly level, or uncovered the Jelly Fish in the preceding episode after destroying a Mystery Candy, this marks the first time, during which jelly fish candies naturally appear on the game board, but in Marmalade. The same goes for coconut wheels.
LevelsThis episode contains levels 246-260.
This episode also contains level 252, which you could play indefinitely after breaking through most of the blockers. However, because of the removal of timed levels, this is no longer the case and said level is now a moves level.
|The easiest : |
|The hardest : |
|The most fun : |
|4 ||5 ||6 |
|Sugar Drop levels|
|Level 246||Level 250||Level 255|
|246||40||35,000||: 18||First jelly fish on start screen|
|247||50||10,000||: 60 : 60 : 60|
|249||45||40,000||: 2 : 2||First coconut wheel on start screen|
|252||25||15,000||: 15,000 pts||Used to be possible to be played forever, millions of points could be achieved|
It was timed level with only four colours
|254||50||15,000||: 1 : 1 : 1|
|255||45||60,000||: 3 : 3|
|257||35||25,000||: 1 : 2 : 2|
|259||40||20,000||: 1 : 1|
- This episode contains level 252, where millions of points could be achieved if you kept playing this level.
- Only 4 levels in this episode have 6 candy colours. They are levels 247, 251, 254, and 257.
- This is the only episode in World Three to end with a jelly level.
- This is the second episode to take place in a watery terrain (the first being Wafer Wharf).
- This episodes' character's problem and one of the new elements is almost ironic, as they both have Jelly Fish inside some sort of Blocker.
- This is the first episode that one of the boosters appears in the episode story. The second one is Fudge Fjord with lollipop hammer and the third one is Delectable Depths with free switch.
- The booster candies for Jelly and Ingredient levels (Jelly Fish and Coconut Wheels, respectively) naturally appear on the board for the first time in this episode but Lucky Candies (the booster candy for Candy Order levels) don't appear naturally on the board until much later on.
- The episode name shares its first word with Delicious Dynasty, the 100th episode in Reality.
|Candy Crush Saga Reality episodes|