|Champion title||Supreme Simian|
|New features|| in |
that doesn't respawn (unofficial)
|Release date|| - 20 January 2016|
- 3 February 2016
|Difficulty||Hard - Very Hard|
Delicious Dynasty is the 100th episode of Candy Crush Saga and the first episode of World Twenty-Four. This episode was released on 20 January 2016. The champion title for this episode is Supreme Simian.
- UFO appears in One-layered Sugar Chest for the first time in level 1476.
- Jelly fish appears in One-layered Sugar Chest and Two-layered Sugar Chest for the first time in level 1478.
- Level 1486 is unofficially the first level to have red candies on a board where they don't spawn, due to redesigning.
LevelsEditThis episode contains levels 1476-1490.
Delicious Dynasty is a hard - very hard episode, with a mean of 4.67 - 5.13. It contains three hard levels: 1480, 1487 and 1488 (1477 is also hard, but only on HTML5), three very hard levels: 1479, 1481 and 1489 (1490 is also very hard, but only on HTML5), and one extremely hard level: 1484. Overall, this episode is much easier than the previous episode, Dessert Desert.
|The easiest : |
|The hardest : |
|The most fun : |
|4 ||5 |
|Sugar Drop levels|
|Level 1476||Level 1485||Level 1488|
|0||2||0|| - 3|
|3||0||3|| - 3|
|1476||100||: 100 : 100 : 100|
|1477||20,000||: 50 : 38|
|1479||110,000||: 55||700th level|
|1483||125,000||: 10 : 10|
|1484||30,000||: 2 : 1|
|1485||72,000||: 3 : 44|
|1486||64,000||: 16 : 7|
|1487||20,000||: 1 : 1|
|1490||40,000||: 15 : 25 : 35|
- This is the 100th episode in Reality. The first level of this episode starts out with green candies arranged in number "100" (compared to the "M" in level 1000).
- This episode seems to be based on a Chinese novel, Journey to the West (西游记).
- This episode was based on the appropriate year of the zodiac; The "Year of the MONKEY" because of the character.
- The mobile version was released (2016.02.03) a few days before Chinese New Year, the New Year's Day of Chinese lunar calendar (2016.02.08).
- The character of this episode is often confused with the character Claude, a mime monkey that entertained Tiffi in the episode Bonbon Bistro.
- Officially, the episode's character is named The Monkey King (also known as Sūn Wùkōng (孙悟空)), a main character from Journey to the West.
- In version 1.87 update (PC), few hours before the episode release, the lollipop hammer can now be used to damage or destroy popcorn blockers.
- This episode shares its first word with Delicious Drifts.
- This episode contains the 700th jelly level, which is level 1479.
- This episode is the third episode in a row where both words in the episode name starts with letter D. There are also a few similarities between the last three episodes. All three episodes have three level types, at least one order level which requires blockers and all three end with a candy order level.
- This is one of the few episodes to only have two ingredient levels.
- This is one of the few episodes to contain a triplet of hexagon levels (1487 - 1489).
- However, after an update, 1487 is no longer a hexagon level, despite having no change.
- Similar to Hoax Hollow, the background of mobile version does not have any character.
- A dynasty is an ancestral line of rulers of a country.
- This episode's background, map texture and story is reused for Pearly Pagodas.