|Champion title||Supreme Simian|
|New features|| in |
that doesn't respawn (unofficial)
|Release date|| - 20 January 2016|
- 3 February 2016
|Difficulty||Hard - Very Hard|
Delicious Dynasty is the 100th episode in Candy Crush Saga and the first episode of World Twenty-Four. This episode was released on 20 January 2016. The champion title for this episode is Supreme Simian.
- UFO appears in One-layered Sugar Chest for the first time in level 1476.
- Jelly fish appears in One-layered Sugar Chest and Two-layered Sugar Chest for the first time in level 1478.
- Level 1486 is unofficially the first level to have red candies on a board where they don't spawn, due to redesigning.
LevelsEditThis episode contains levels 1476-1490.
Delicious Dynasty is a hard - very hard episode, with a mean of 4.67 - 5.13. It contains three hard levels: 1480, 1487 and 1488 (1477 is also hard, but only on HTML5), three very hard levels: 1479, 1481 and 1489 (1490 is also very hard, but only on HTML5), and one extremely hard level: 1484. Overall, this episode is much easier than the previous episode, Dessert Desert.
|The easiest : |
|The hardest : |
|The most fun : |
|4 ||5 |
|Sugar Drop levels|
|Level 1476||Level 1485||Level 1488|
|0||2||0|| - 3|
|3||0||3|| - 3|
|1476||100||: 100 : 100 : 100|
|1477||20,000||: 50 : 38|
|1479||110,000||: 55||700th level|
|1483||125,000||: 10 : 10|
|1484||30,000||: 2 : 1|
|1485||72,000||: 3 : 44|
|1486||64,000||: 16 : 7|
|1487||20,000||: 1 : 1|
|1490||40,000||: 15 : 25 : 35|
- This is the 100th episode in Reality. The first level of this episode starts out with green candies arranged in number "100" (compared to the "1k" arranged by Sugar Chests in level 1000).
- This episode seems to be based on a Chinese novel, Journey to the West (西游记).
- This episode was based on the appropriate year of the zodiac; The "Year of the MONKEY" because of the character.
- The mobile version was released (2016.02.03) a few days before Chinese New Year, the New Year's Day of Chinese lunar calendar (2016.02.08).
- The character of this episode is often confused with the character Claude, a mime monkey that entertained Tiffi in the episode Bonbon Bistro.
- Officially, the episode's character is named The Monkey King (also known as Sūn Wùkōng (孙悟空)), a main character from Journey to the West.
- In version 1.87 update (PC), few hours before the episode release, the lollipop hammer can now be used to damage or destroy popcorn blockers.
- This episode shares its first word with Delicious Drifts.
- This episode contains the 700th jelly level, which is level 1479.
- This episode is the third episode in a row where both words in the episode name starts with letter D. There are also a few similarities between the last three episodes. All three episodes have three level types, at least one order level which requires blockers and all three end with a candy order level.
- This is one of the few episodes to only have two ingredient levels.
- This is one of the few episodes to contain a triplet of hexagon levels (1487 - 1489).
- However, after an update, 1487 is no longer a hexagon level, despite having no change.
- Similar to Hoax Hollow, the background of mobile version does not have any character.
- A dynasty is an ancestral line of rulers of a country.
- This episode's background, map texture and story is reused for Pearly Pagodas.