|Champion title||Poetic Paddler|
|New features||encased in by|
|Release date|| - 8 June 2016|
- 22 June 2016
Delightful Docks is the 120th episode in Candy Crush Saga and the third and final episode of World Thirty. This episode was released on 8 June 2016. The champion title for this episode is Poetic Paddler.
Story[edit | edit source]
New things[edit | edit source]
- Liquorice swirls can be encased in marmalade for the first time in level 1778, due to the magic mixer. Licorice swirls in marmalade don't officially appear at the start until Level 2721.
Levels[edit | edit source]
Delightful Docks is a very hard episode, with a mean of 5.53. It contains one somewhat hard level: 1786, four hard levels: 1777, 1780, 1788 and 1790, three very hard levels: 1781, 1782 and 1783, and two extremely hard levels: 1787 and 1789. Overall, this episode is harder than the previous episode, Wiggly Wheel.
|The easiest :
|The hardest : |
|Sugar Drop levels|
|Level 1780||Level 1785||Level 1789|
|1776||30,000||: 2 : 2 : 1|
|1778||25,000||: 25,000 pts|
|1779||40,000||: 2 : 2|
|1780||30,000||: 100 : 100 : 100|
|1781||40,000||: 2 : 2|
|1782||60,000||: 32 : 32|
|1784||30,000||: 30,000 pts|
|1785||30,000||: 30,000 pts|
|1786||60,000||: 60,000 pts|
|1788||65,000||: 46 : 21|
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This episode celebrates Dragon Boat Festival in China.
- Specifically, the festival is 2016.06.09 this year. The actual date follows the Lunar Calendar instead of standard calendar.
- If you look carefully, Denize is holding a Zongzi (粽子), a traditional food of that festival.
- This episode resembles Lullaby Lake in many ways:
- Both episodes have red banners and pathways and the same pathway shape.
- Both have 4 candy order levels each.
- Both have 6 hexagon levels each.
- Both feature Denize as the main character.
- Both take place at night.
- Both episode numbers (102 and 120 respectively) are even.
- The digits in this episode's number can be rearranged to form 102, Lullaby Lake's episode number and vice versa.
- Both are world finales.
- Both episodes have only one six-coloured level.
- Both are rated at least hard and above.
- This episode breaks the trend of having mixed mode levels.
- This episode had 5 extremely hard levels until level 1779 got nerfed.
- This episode starts the 4th hell's cluster (1787-1794).
- This episode shares its first word with Delightful Desert.