|Champion title||Highway Howler|
|New features|| Fixed in |
|Release date|| - 13 January 2016|
- 27 January 2016
Dessert Desert is the 99th episode of Candy Crush Saga and the third and final episode of World Twenty-Three. This episode was released on 13 January 2016. The champion title for this episode is Highway Howler.
- Mystery candies have fixed colours of blue, orange and purple for the first time in level 1474. Additionally, fixed red mystery candies and fixed blue mystery candies appear in marmalade.
LevelsEditThis episode contains levels 1461-1475.
Dessert Desert is a very hard episode. It contains four hard levels: 1465, 1472, 1473 and 1474, one very hard level: 1462, and three extremely hard levels: 1467, 1468 and 1469. Overall, it is much easier than the previous episode, Divine Diner.
|The easiest : |
|The hardest : |
|The most fun : |
|4 ||5 |
|Sugar Drop levels|
|Level 1465||Level 1468||Level 1471|
|1464||150,000||: 39 : 3|
|1469||10,000||: 16 : 18|
|1471||20,000||: 6 : 12 : 50|
|1472||30,000||: 20 : 38 : 1|
|1473||100,000||: 11 : 50|
|1475||30,000||: 8 : 12 : 28|
- This is one of the episodes that take place at night.
- This is the last 2-digit numbered episode.
- The episode's name is similar to the champion title Dessert Deserter.
- This episode starts a trend where every third episode has a colour banner in this pattern: hot pink, red, and scarlet. It also features a repetitive order of episode pathways. This pattern continues onward until the end of the Flash version.
- This episode and Divine Diner have the same amount of level types.
- This is the last episode to introduce a new character on Flash version: the Count. The next character that would be introduced would be DJ in Liquorice Lounge, 120 episodes later.
- This episode contains the second Hell's Cluster (1467-1474, except for 1470 and 1471).
- This episode shares its second word with Delightful Desert.
|Candy Crush Saga Reality episodes|