|Characters||Doxen Cooper and Bubblegum Troll|
|Champion title||Candy Constable|
|Release date|| - 14 October 2015|
- 28 October 2015
Diamond District is the 86th episode of Candy Crush Saga and the second episode of World Nineteen. This episode was released on 14 October 2015. The champion title for this episode is Candy Constable.
- Nothing new is added.
LevelsEditThis episode contains levels 1266-1280.
Diamond District is a medium episode, with three somewhat hard levels: 1269, 1272 and 1277, two hard levels: 1266 and 1268, and one very hard level: 1270. Overall, it is much easier than the previous episode, Bonbon Bistro.
|The easiest : |
|The hardest : |
|The most fun : |
|4 ||5 |
|Sugar Drop levels|
|Level 1267||Level 1272||Level 1276|
|1266||34,000||: 17||600th level|
|1268||128,000||: 64||Starts a triplet of hexagon levels|
|1271||40,000||: 2 : 2|
|1277||10,000||: 50 : 15|
|1279||100,000||: 3 : 100 : 100|
|1280||80,000||: 12 : 16 : 119|
- This episode bears several similarities to Nougat Noir. Both episodes take place in similar locations (at night), have purple banners/pathways, the same characters and a very similar story (the Bubblegum Troll has stolen something and Tiffi and Doxen Cooper investigate), have candy order levels that share a particular theme (Nougat Noir's candy order levels all require colour bombs, this episode's candy order levels all require special candy combinations) and both episodes have 9 jelly levels (as well as the first level being a jelly level in both episodes). They are also very close in difficulty.
- This episode contains the 600th jelly level, which is level 1266.
- During its release, the sachet's appearance was changed, the mobile version appearance is also applied to web version, but in brighter appearance.
- This is the 10th episode in the trend that started with Pastry Palace in which each episode contains either at least one extremely hard level or at least three very hard levels, with only Banana Beach, Snack Shack, and Bonbon Bistro containing the latter.
- This episode contains a rare sight of three consecutive hexagon levels (1268 - 1270).