- Not to be confused with Divine Diver, the champion title for the 70th and 117th Reality episodes in the game: Luscious Lagoon and Sprinkle Sea respectively.
|Champion title||Waffle Waitress|
|New features|| Blocker orders |
Blocker orders dependent on
|Release date|| - 6 January 2016|
- 20 January 2016
- Blocker orders are officially introduced. A player must clear blockers instead of collecting regular candies, special candies, or combinations. Orders for icing (all types count towards the order, though the icon is a four-layered icing), liquorice swirls and chocolate appear for the first time in level 1447 and orders for popcorn appear in level 1454.
- Level 1448 used to be the first level with a special Magic Mixer, which can spawn all blockers that are able to be spawned by the magic mixer in a random order, including blockers that can't be spawned by regular magic mixers until much later on. However, special magic mixers were removed from the game.
- Since this level was redesigned, magic mixers can spawn waffles for the first time.
- Level 1457 is the first level where the player must rely on the magic mixer to spawn blockers needed for the order.
- As such, it's the first level that can be failed by destroying the magic mixer too early.
LevelsEditThis episode contains levels 1446-1460.
Divine Diner is a very hard episode. It contains four somewhat hard levels: 1447, 1450, 1455 and 1456, one hard level: 1448, five very hard levels: 1446, 1452, 1454, 1458, and 1460, and one extremely hard level: 1449. Overall, this episode is much harder than the previous episode, Flavor Field.
|The easiest : |
|The hardest : |
|The most fun : |
Level 1452 or Level 1453
|4 ||5 |
|Sugar Drop levels|
|Level 1451||Level 1453||Level 1459|
|1447||20,000||: 20 : 12 : 12||First level that requires blockers to fulfill the order|
|1451||32,000||: 2 : 16|
|1454||50,000||: 1 : 8 : 26|
|1455||39,000||: 9 : 15|
|1456||40,000||: 4||400th level|
|1457||20,000||: 30 : 20 : 10|
|1460||50,000||: 14 : 31 : 46|
- This is the first episode which introduces something completely new since Brulee Bay.
- This is one of the few episodes where the new feature doesn't appear in the first level of the episode.
- This episode contains the 400th ingredients level, which is level 1456.
- Level 1447 is the first level where using a lucky candy booster reveals a blocker.
- However this was not true upon release on mobile devices, because for some unknown reasons lucky candies spawned random special candies in blocker-order levels. This was fixed later.
- This episode is released on Epiphany celebrated in Nordic countries.
- This episode mostly follows a certain pattern: ingredient-candy order-jelly.
- All levels except Level 1448 have move limits that are a multiple of 5.
- This episode is released 2 days early because of Flavor Field being released 2 days late.
- The episode's name is very similar to Luscious Lagoon's champion title, Divine Diver, with an "n" instead of a "v" in this episode.
- This is one of the few episodes where all ingredient levels require cherries.
- This is the first episode where every order required in a candy order level is a blocker.
- As of this episode, all of the voice sayings are mentioned in the cascades acknowledgements.
- This episode, along with Dessert Desert, which has the same amount of level types.
- The neon sign outside the diner displays a red candy, green candy and purple candy.
- This episode, yet again, continues the trend of Cherry Baroness episodes being hard.
- The new feature is somewhat relevant to the episode's name and background. A diner is a place where people go to order food and drink, the episode introduces more types of orders.