- Not to be confused with Divine Diver, the champion title for the 70th and 117th Reality episodes in the game: Luscious Lagoon and Sprinkle Sea respectively.
|Champion title||Waffle Waitress|
|New features||Blocker orders |
Blocker orders dependent on
|Release date|| - 6 January 2016|
- 20 January 2016
- Blocker orders are officially introduced. A player must clear blockers instead of collecting regular candies, special candies, or combinations. Orders for frosting (all types count towards the order, though the icon is a four-layered frosting), liquorice swirls and chocolate appear for the first time in level 1447 and orders for liquorice shell appear in level 1454.
- Level 1448 used to be the first level with a special magic mixer, which can spawn all blockers that are able to be spawned by the magic mixer in a random order, including blockers that can't be spawned by regular magic mixers until much later on. However, special magic mixers were removed from the game.
- Since this level was redesigned, magic mixers can spawn toffee swirls for the first time.
- Level 1457 is the first level where the player must rely on the magic mixer to spawn blockers needed for the order.
- As such, it's the first level that can be failed by destroying the magic mixer too early. It's the first level where frosting order, chocolate order, and licorice swirl order can be made impossible to fulfil.
Divine Diner is a very hard episode, with a mean of 5.4. It contains one somewhat hard level: 1457, five hard levels: 1446. 1447, 1448, 1450 and 1455, three very hard levels: 1449, 1452 and 1458, and two extremely hard levels: 1454 and 1460. Overall, this episode is much harder than the previous episode, Flavor Field.
|The easiest :
|The hardest :
|The most fun : |
|Sugar Drop levels|
|Level 1451||Level 1453||Level 1459|
Difficulty code summary (details here)
None • Very Easy • Easy • Somewhat Easy • Medium • Somewhat Hard • Hard • Very Hard • Extremely Hard • Nearly Impossible • Variable
|1447||20,000||: 18 : 11 : 11||First level that requires blockers to fulfill the order|
|1448||100,000||: 40||700th level|
Formerly a level with a special magic mixer, which also spawns crystal candies and rainbow twists.
|1451||32,000||: 2 : 16|
|1454||50,000||: 1 : 8 : 26|
|1455||39,000||: 9 : 15|
|1457||20,000||: 30 : 20 : 10|
|1458||120,000||: 8 : 26|
|1460||50,000||: 14 : 31 : 46|
- This is the first episode that was released in 2016.
- This is the first episode which introduces something completely new since Brulee Bay.
- This is one of the few episodes where the new feature doesn't appear in the first level of the episode.
- Level 1447 is the first level where using a lucky candy booster reveals a blocker.
- However this was not true upon release on mobile devices, because for some unknown reasons lucky candies spawned random special candies in blocker-order levels. This was fixed later.
- This episode is released on Epiphany celebrated in Nordic countries.
- This episode mostly follows a certain pattern: ingredient-candy order-jelly.
- All levels except Level 1448 have move limits that are a multiple of 5.
- This episode is released 2 days early because of Flavor Field being released 2 days late.
- The episode's name is very similar to Luscious Lagoon's champion title, Divine Diver, with an "n" instead of a "v" in this episode.
- This is one of the few episodes where all ingredient levels require cherries.
- This is the first episode where every order required in a candy order level is a blocker.
- As of this episode, all of the voice sayings are mentioned in the cascades acknowledgements.
- This episode, along with Dessert Desert, which has the same amount of level types.
- The neon sign outside the diner displays a red candy, green candy and purple candy.
- This episode, yet again, continues the trend of Cherry Baroness episodes being hard.
- The new feature is somewhat relevant to the episode's name and background. A diner is a place where people go to order food and drink, the episode introduces more types of orders.
- This episode's background, map texture and story is reused for Delicious Deli.
- This episode contains the 700th jelly level, which is level 1448.