| Removed content
This page contains information about content that was previously in the game but now got removed.
|Release date|| - 6 May 2015|
- 3 June 2015
|Difficulty||Hard - Very Hard|
Dozy Dawn was the 45th and final episode in Dreamworld and the third and final episode of World Eight of Dreamworld. This episode was released on 6 May 2015. It was the special Dreamworld equivalent to the Reality episode Fizzy Falls.
This marks the end of the Dreamworld storyline. No further episodes are expected to be released in Dreamworld from that point on. Completion of this episode will reward you boosters equivalent to the Jackpot.
Tiffi is sleeping under the tree.
As the sun rises, Tiffi wakes up and bumps into the tree. This surprises Odus and he falls off the tree. Then, Tiffi walks out for another adventure. Odus flies up to the sky, and he thanks the player. He then quietly leaves, marking the end of Dreamworld.
- Nothing new is added.
LevelsThis episode contains levels 651-665.
Dozy Dawn has five somewhat hard-hard levels: 651, 652, 653, 660, and 663, as well as two extremely hard levels: 654 and 661. Overall, it is harder than the previous episode, Nocturnal Nuisance and of similar difficulty to its Reality counterpart, Fizzy Falls.
|The easiest : |
|The hardest : |
|The most fun : |
|5 ||6 |
This template does not update live, and is therefore deprecated. It is kept for historical significance.
|Level 654||Level 661|
|651||24||100,000||: 30 : 50|
|652||24||50,000||: 35 : 35||300th level|
|654||20||40,000||: 80 : 5|
|655||20||100,000||: 1 : 15|
|658||20||75,000||: 9 : 50|
|659||15||450,000||: 33 : 48|
|660||40||30,000||: 4 : 4|
|661||20||90,000||: 1 : 1|
|662||25||10,000||: 100 : 100 : 100|
|663||20||100,000||: 24 : 45||Final level in Dreamworld|
|664||30||10,000||: 1 : 1||Final level in Dreamworld|
|665||35||25,000||: 100||Final level in Dreamworld|
Final Dreamworld level
- This is the final Dreamworld episode with the hint of Tiffi waking up.
- This is the last Dreamworld episode ever released.
- Dreamworld was removed in May 2017, just over two years after the release of this episode.
- There has been no previous hints of Dreamworld ending other than the revealing of this episode.
- This episode displays a homage to level 666, and implies that there won't be a Dreamworld counterpart to level 666.
- The map background on mobile devices is similar to the one in web version rather than a mere copy of the map background of Fizzy Falls. Otherwise, map backgrounds on mobile versions are always directly and simply copied from its Reality counterpart. This is the only exception in which the background and appearance of the Dreamworld episode is not a modified version of its Reality counterpart at all.
- There is zero resemblance to Fizzy Falls besides its level and pathway. Sleepy Slopes and Candy Town are however based on each other, since the scene and story of Sleepy Slopes is itself a counterpart of Candy Town, and they both serve as the introduction of each realm.
- The pathway on mobile version is slightly shorter than the one on web version that, it stops right at level 665, rather than having a "free pass" point afterwards.
- Even the location of level 665 is also different. Comparing to the pathway of Fizzy Falls, it is placed at the same location of usual "To be continued" wrench icon (or the ticket pad if unlocked).
- Before unlocking, the pathway has no circle end and is just a long red line which stops before adding a circle like most episode ends.
- In the game background of mobile version, Tiffi is awake in her usual outfit, along with Odus (unlike Fizzy Falls). It is still tinted blue like all preceding Dreamworld episodes, but the background is the only one not derived from the Reality counterpart.
- The episode's pathway was uncovered on Facebook on April 29, 2015. There have never been a previous unreleased appearance based on Fizzy Falls.
- The Facebook announcement about this episode being the very final one misspelled this episode name as Dozy Down.
- This is the last episode in the entire game to have dialogue. Furthermore, there is a gap of 20 Reality episodes released before; the previous episode released with dialogue is the 43rd Reality episode, Taffy Tropics.
- This episode, alongside with Sleepy Slopes, are the only Dreamworld episodes to contain dialogue. This is likely because both episodes happen at the same location (only on web version).
- This is also the only episode which has dialogue, yet its typical Reality counterpart, Fizzy Falls, does not. It is an inversion of where Dreamworld counterparts do not have dialogues, whereas the Reality episode do have them.
- This episode has the shortest name in Dreamworld with 8 letters, tied with Honey Hut in Reality.
- This episode contains the 300th jelly level, which is level 652.
- From the release of this episode, all worlds have 3 episodes. Also, from the release of this episode, further Reality episodes have a "free pass".
|Candy Crush Saga Dreamworld episodes|