|Champion title||Crazy Cobbler|
|New features|| in other level types (official) |
|Release date|| - 30 September 2015|
- 14 October 2015
Story[edit | edit source]
New things[edit | edit source]
- Level 1247 is officially the first non-jelly level (specifically, ingredients) where jelly fish appear.
- Candy bombs have a fixed colour of red for the first time in level 1245. It's also the first level where locked candy bombs have a fixed colour.
Levels[edit | edit source]
Drizzly Dale is a somewhat hard episode, with a mean of 4.2. This episode contains levels of almost every difficulty rating on this wiki with the exception of none, nearly impossible and variable. Overall, it is of similar difficulty to the previous episode, Wonky Wonderland.
This episode also contains level 1237, formerly the hardest level to earn three stars.
|The easiest :
|The hardest : |
|Sugar Drop levels|
|Level 1237||Level 1242||Level 1249|
|1236||52,000||: 2 : 21|
|1237||90,000||: 90,000 pts||Formerly the hardest level to earn 3 stars|
|1242||10,000||: 4 : 13|
|1244||20,000||: 1 : 1|
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The silhouette of Wafer Windmill can be seen in the background.
- This is the twenty-first episode that does not need tickets to go on to the next episode.
- This is the seventh episode which is based on a fairy tale as this episode is based on The Old Lady Who Lives in a Shoe.
- The trees resemble the ones from Fungi Forest, except they are blue, pink, and purple, unlike the original trees which are coloured red, orange, and yellow.
- While technically nothing is introduced once again, this is the first episode to have jelly fish in other level types.
- This episode shares its second word with Delicate Dale.
- This episode's background, map texture and story is reused for Puddle Pasture.