|Champion title||Crazy Cobbler|
|New features|| in other level types |
|Release date|| - 30 September 2015|
- 14 October 2015
- Level 1247 is officially the first non-jelly level (specifically, ingredients) where jelly fish appear.
- Candy bombs have a fixed colour of red for the first time in level 1245. It's also the first level where locked candy bombs have a fixed colour.
Drizzly Dale is a medium episode, with a mean of 3.73. It contains three somewhat hard levels: 1239, 1244 and 1249, two hard levels: 1241 and 1250, and one very hard level: 1236. Overall, it is of similar difficulty to the previous episode, Wonky Wonderland.
This episode also contains level 1237, formerly the hardest level to earn three stars.
|The easiest :
|The hardest : |
|Sugar Drop levels|
|Level 1237||Level 1242||Level 1249|
Difficulty code summary (details here)
None • Very Easy • Easy • Somewhat Easy • Medium • Somewhat Hard • Hard • Very Hard • Extremely Hard • Nearly Impossible • Variable
|1236||52,000||: 2 : 21|
|1237||90,000||: 90,000 pts||Formerly the hardest level to earn 3 stars|
|1242||10,000||: 4 : 13|
|1249||20,000||: 10||600th level|
- The silhouette of Wafer Windmill can be seen in the background.
- This is the twenty-first episode that does not need tickets to go on to the next episode.
- This is the seventh episode which is based on a fairy tale as this episode is based on The Old Lady Who Lives in a Shoe.
- The trees resemble the ones from Fungi Forest, except they are blue, pink, and purple, unlike the original trees which are coloured red, orange, and yellow.
- While technically nothing is introduced once again, this is the first episode to have jelly fish in other level types.
- This episode shares its second word with Delicate Dale.
- This episode's background, map texture and story is reused for Puddle Pasture.
- This episode contains the 600th jelly level, which is level 1249.