|Champion title||Chief Egg Layer|
|New features|| |
|Release date|| - 10 May 2012|
- 14 November 2012
Easter Bunny Hills is the 6th episode of Candy Crush Saga and the sixth and final episode of World One. This episode was released on 10 May 2012. The champion title for this episode is Chief Egg Layer.
Benny the Easter bunny is stuck in a pool of chocolate, and says, "I am stuck in the chocolate. Please, help me!".
Tiffi blows a bubble from the bubblegum she's chewing that encases Benny and brings him up out of the chocolate.
- Teleporters () are introduced. (Brief Description: Candies that pass through one gate enter through another).
- Marmalade () is unofficially introduced in level 70. (Brief Description: This translucent layer normally covers a special candy below it. The player cannot switch the candy trapped in the marmalade. The player must make adjacent matches, match the special candy, or use other special candies to clear the marmalade and release the special candy.
- Two-layered icing () has an unofficial appearance in level 66. (Brief Description: A blocker that disappears after two adjacent matches.)
LevelsEditThis episode contains levels 66-80.
Easter Bunny Hills is an easy episode. It has two medium levels: 74 and 77. At first, level 70 was very hard, but due to major nerfs, it is now rated very easy. Overall, this episode is slightly easier than the previous episode, Minty Meadow.
|The easiest : |
|The hardest : |
|The most fun : |
|4 ||5 |
|Sugar Drop levels|
|Level 66||Level 73||Level 78|
|66||20,000||: 2 : 2||is introduced|
|70||60,000||: 28||Unofficial release|
|72||50,000||: 2 : 2|
|74||90,000||: 2 : 2|
|75||160,000||: 7 : 49|
|79||80,000||: 26 : 29||This was considered the hardest level (before it was nerfed) of the episode, along with level 70.|
|80||10,000||: 10,000 pts|
- This is the first episode to be named after a national holiday.
- It was the first 15-level episode that ends with a timed level, level 80. (The second being Boneyard Bonanza.)
- This is the first episode to have 3 words in it.
- This is the first episode that begins with a vowel.
- In the web version, Benny presents the candy order levels and says, "Collect all the orders!".
- This is the only episode in which all odd-numbered levels are jelly levels.
- This is one of the 2 episodes to have the last level being the easiest: The other one is Licorice Tower.
- This episode is tied with Pearly White Plains and Fudge Islands regarding the most 4-colour levels in a single episode. The levels are 69, 73, 74, and 77.
- This is no longer the case anymore; later episodes have more four coloured levels.
- If you beat Level 80 on mobile, let the ending scene play out: as soon as the bubblegum lifts Benny out, he disappears totally.
- This is one of the episodes where no characters appear on the background of mobile version.
- This is the first episode with an extremely hard Dreamworld counterpart.
- The release date of this episode coincides with "World Migratory Bird Day".
- This is the first episode who's pathway gets very close to another on mobile (HTML5), levels 77 and level 117 in Peppermint Palace are very close to each other.
- This used to happen in Flash before the Fudge Islands update, when worlds are added.
|Candy Crush Saga Reality episodes|