The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Champion title||Eggnog Empress|
|New features|| |
|Release date|| - 10 December 2014|
- 22 December 2014
- Popcorn is officially introduced.
- Most appearance of popcorn in this episode are in their initial state. However, popcorn with 1/3 durability at the beginning is unofficially introduced in level 773, due to redesigning.
- Mystery candies officially appear in one-layered to four-layered sugar chests in level 780.
LevelsEditThis episode contains levels 771-785.
Eggnog Emporium is a somewhat hard episode, with a mean of 4, having five somewhat hard levels: 773, 775, 776, 781 and 782, and two very hard levels: 772 and 783. Overall, this episode is harder than the previous episode, Chewy Citadel.
|The easiest : |
|The hardest : |
|The most fun : |
|4 ||5 |
|Sugar Drop levels|
|Level 771||Level 773||Level 778|
|771||10,000||: 4|| is introduced|
This level used to be a moves level
|772||20,000||: 1 : 1|
|773||1,000,000||: 1,000,000 pts|
|775||60,000||: 2 : 2|
|776||40,000||: 4 : 12|
|782||40,000||: 6 : 8|
|784||60,000||: 56 : 25|
- This is the second Christmas episode; Holiday Hut is the first episode, and Festive Forest is the third episode.
- This episode is apparently based on The Nutcracker, a renowned ballet.
- This is the last Reality episode that was released in 2014 on mobile.
- This is the 10th episode in a row, in which, there is no text in the story.
- This is the only episode to have something move in motion (snowflakes) on the map of Flash version. It is also present even if you have not unlocked the episode.
- The pathway resembles that of Sticky Savannah. In mobile, it is exactly the same as Sticky Savannah.
- This episode doesn't have liquorice locks, cake bombs, and candy frog.
- This episode has only two ingredients levels, one of the lowest numbers.
- The building is titled Tasty Toys.
- The episode's background contains characters from other episodes:
- All the levels in this episode have popcorn present.
- This is the first episode that was changed into a season-themed, the second being Episode 88, and the third being Episode 94. The episode's pathway was originally planned to be used for Fudge Fjord.
- This is the third episode that starts with a vowel, the first two being Easter Bunny Hills and Ice Cream Caves.
- This episode's background, map texture and story is reused for Snowy Shop.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.