|Champion title||Eggnog Empress|
|New features|| |
|Release date|| - 10 December 2014|
- 22 December 2014
Eggnog Emporium is the 53rd episode in Candy Crush Saga and the third episode of World 11 (HTML5). This episode was released on 10 December 2014. The champion title for this episode is Eggnog Empress.
- Liquorice Shell is officially introduced.
- Most appearance of liquorice shell in this episode are in their initial state. However, liquorice shell with 1/3 durability at the beginning is unofficially introduced in level 773, due to redesigning.
Eggnog Emporium is a somewhat easy episode, with a mean of 3.07, having one hard level: 772, and one extremely hard level: 783. Overall, this episode is much harder than the previous episode, Chewy Citadel.
|The easiest :
|The hardest :
|The most fun : |
|Sugar Drop levels|
|Level 771||Level 773||Level 778|
|Level 777||Level 782||Level 783|
Difficulty code summary (details here)
None • Very Easy • Easy • Somewhat Easy • Medium • Somewhat Hard • Hard • Very Hard • Extremely Hard • Nearly Impossible • Variable
|771||10,000||: 4|| is introduced|
This level used to be a moves level
|772||20,000||: 1 : 1|
|776||40,000||: 4 : 12|
|782||40,000||: 6 : 8|
|784||60,000||: 56 : 25|
- This is the second Christmas episode; Holiday Hut is the first episode, and Festive Forest is the third episode.
- This episode is apparently based on The Nutcracker, a renowned ballet.
- This is the last Reality episode that was released in 2014 on mobile.
- This is the 10th episode in a row, in which, there is no text in the story.
- This is the only episode to have something move in motion (snowflakes) on the map of Flash version. It is also present even if you have not unlocked the episode.
- The pathway resembles that of Sticky Savannah. In mobile, it is exactly the same as Sticky Savannah.
- This episode doesn't have liquorice locks, cake bombs, and candy frog.
- This episode has only two ingredients levels, one of the lowest numbers.
- The building is titled Tasty Toys.
- The episode's background contains characters from other episodes:
- All the levels in this episode have liquorice shell present.
- This is the first episode that was changed into a season-themed, the second being Episode 88, and the third being Episode 94. The episode's pathway was originally planned to be used for Fudge Fjord.
- This is the third episode that starts with a vowel, the first two being Easter Bunny Hills and Ice Cream Caves.
- This episode's background, map texture and story is reused for Snowy Shop.
|Candy Crush Saga Reality episodes|