There are more than 270 episodes in Candy Crush Saga
All levels are grouped into episodes (also known as chapters). Most episode names have two words and the same initial letter sounds. There are currently 486 episodes (five episodes per world) in Reality. There were also 45 episodes in Dreamworld (seven worlds: 6 episodes in each except World Eight), but the latter was entirely removed from the game.
The first two episodes contain 10 levels, all the rest contain 15. Before, after you finished the last level of the previous episode, you need to ask for three of your Facebook / King friends to give you a ticket to cross, wait for 72 hours, or buy 9 gold bars (3 for each ticket). Since Flash is obsolete, and due to updates in HTML5, you can freely pass to the next episode.
Each episode has its own mascot and theme. The mascot can be a person, an animal, or other things such as a robot, vampire, or fairy. The logo is the episode's name in bolded words (Candice) with a background striped banner (that have one end crooked to a different direction than the other end) to match the episode's area. Each of them has a problem, and Tiffi solves it for them. Some of them have special themes dedicated for a certain season, such as Christmas or Halloween.
However, later episodes show no specific problem, even if the player plays the episode for the first time. Since Episode 70, she hasn't helped with problems, since there aren't any. Recently, numerous episodes released in HTML5 feature reused scenes from episodes released earlier.
On November 27, 2013, Dreamworld was released, with new episodes. Each episode imitated an episode in Reality, but either in an easier or more difficult manner. To get to Dreamworld, you click on an owl named Odus on the map screen, and click him again to return to Reality. Unfortunately, this feature was removed, on HTML5 since 11 December 2016, and on Flash since 17 May 2017.
After Peppermint Portal (episode 189), there are no more episodes on Flash version. It is unknown when the last episode for HTML5 version will be.
Here is a list of all the current episodes in Candy Crush Saga, divided into worlds:
- Some episode names of Dreamworld (especially in the first word) ended with the suffixes -y, -ing, -ful, and -ous.
- All episodes with Allen are rated at least somewhat hard, as well as Cherry Baroness in Reality episodes, but at least hard instead.
- On 28 June 2017 on Facebook, after the player completed episodes, there was a mini-game at the checkpoint (the tent) in which the player could get an extra booster by choosing a gift.
- All episode openers (other than Level 1 and Level 11) are congruent to six modulo 15. Because of this, all episodes (starting with Lemonade Lake) begin on levels whose numbers are divisible by three.
- After Cocoa Cove, episodes usually have more 4-coloured levels instead of 5.
- Polkapalooza is the only episode with a one-word name.
- Peppermint Portal is the final episode on Flash version due to Mr. Toffee appeared and the background shows the end of the map.
- The following episodes by seasonal holidays or seasons:
- Gregorian New Year: Peppermint Party, Candy Countdown, Festive Fiesta and Glittery Gala.
- Lunar New Year: Delicious Dynasty.
- Valentine's Day: Precious Pond, Crumbly Crossing, Valentine Valley and Lovely Lagoon.
- Easter: Easter Bunny Hills, Vanilla Valley, Haystack Hills, Radiant Road and Cocoa Cosmos.
- Halloween: Crunchy Castle, Boneyard Bonanza, Hoax Hollow, Tricky Tracks, Tricky Tower and Licorice Lair.
- Christmas: Holiday Hut, Eggnog Emporium, Festive Forest, Chilly Chimneys, Cranberry Cottage and Merry Market.
- Winter: Delicious Drifts, Ice Cream Caves, Siberian Sorbet, Icing Islands, Scrumptious Slopes, Frosty Fields, Glazing Glen and Frozen Fishland.
- In some occasional times, 2 or more episodes are released.
- A rare event, in which it is called "Double Content Drop", has occurred several times. Since the release of episodes 262-263, it became the new standard rate of release.
- A very rare event of episode release, in which three episodes are released in a single week, has occurred several times. Since the release of episodes 366-368, it became the new standard rate of release.
- An ultra rare event of episode release, in which four or more episodes are released in a single week, has occurred twice.
- On April Fools Day 2020, the episode names were changed, with each episode having one of the following ten names: Lollipop Meadow, Lemonade Lake, Chocolate Mountains, Gummy Gardens, Rainbow Reef, Soda Sea, Caramel Canyons, Sunny Swamp, Bubblegum Hill and Fantastic Forest.
|Candy Crush Saga Dreamworld episodes|