The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
An event may occur when the player joins the game on specific periods. One or more events can be active in the game. As of 2017, all events occur only on the HTML5 (mobile) version.
List of events Edit
- For the list of all events, see here.
- Cake Climb (with numerous variations)
- Tasty Treasure (with numerous variations)
- Treasure Ahead (with numerous variations)
- Star Chaser (with numerous variations)
- Feed Didi
- Magic Dash (with numerous variations)
- Limited Time Help
- Collect Some Candy (with numerous variations)
- Party Time (2017)
- Garden Party
- The Crush is Real
- For HTML5 events, if the required levels are accessed from special screen, you may switch to Dreamworld and then open said screen from message box, and use Dreamworld lives to play (if it is available).
- As of HTML5 version v1.68 the events are no longer accessible if you switch to Dreamworld, unless the event button has appeared.
- As of v1.73, there is only one set of lives for both worlds. With the removal of Dreamworld, this is no longer true.
- If there is an operating event, the message box will have a red exclamation mark.
- As of mobile v1.68 or later, the message box will have a trophy icon during events.
- Formerly, level 252 was the ideal level for Collect Some Candy, as long as it does not require red or yellow candies. Level 435 is also good. If red candies are required, level 339 is an ideal one. For yellow candies, use level 4 or level 186.
- Previous candy collecting events might reward gold bars.
- The pirate Cap'n Sweet Tooth in Pirate Weekend is supposed to appear in Butter Rum Reef, but this event marks his first appearance.
- Berry holds the Cake Climb event, while Bubblegum Troll holds the Up for a challenge counterpoint.
- Caramella holds the SpOoktastic Party and Party Time events.
- Doxen Cooper holds the Solve the Mystery events.
- SpOoktastic Party is the only challenge that does not include free switch booster.
- All events from celebrating Thanksgiving Day have split name on some mobile devices.
- Since mobile (HTML5) version 1.67, the star meter was removed from events. It is possible that stars are no longer relevant in events.
- Also since v1.67, some mobile (HTML5) events have a separate button to access from pathway map. Previously, only a Collect Some Candy (green candies) event had this feature.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.