|| Removed content
This page contains information about content that was previously in the game but now got removed.
- For the booster, see Extra Moves.
The extra moves candy was an element in Candy Crush Saga. They were a counterpart of the extra time candy which appeared in moves levels at first and other level types later on. Prior to their removal, they first appeared in Crumbly Cave, in level 3779.
- The extra moves candy is a normal coloured candy which has "+3" written on it. Collecting this candy gives the player 3 extra moves.
- Unlike extra time candies, there is no limit to the number of moves the player can have, whereas extra time candies cannot increase the remaining time beyond the starting time limit.
- Like extra time candies, extra moves candies turn into wrapped candies and explode during Sugar Crush. They can also be dispensed from candy cannons.
- Level 3779 - First level with extra moves candies, first appearance in moves level and first level with extra moves candies in sugar chests.
- Level 4206 - First level where extra moves candies can spawn from candy cannons, first ingredients level with extra moves candies and first level with extra moves candies in marmalade.
- Level 5944 - First candy order level with extra moves candies.
- Level 6339 - First jelly drop down mixed level with extra moves candies.
- Level 6516 - First level with extra moves candies in crystal candies and sugar coats.
- Level 6561 - First level with extra moves candies on conveyor belts.
- Level 6670 - Extra moves candies appear in all five types of sugar chests.
- Level 6719 - First level with extra moves candies of a non-spawning colour.
- Level 6900 - First order drop down mixed level with extra moves candies. Also, the first level since level 4206 where extra moves candies can spawn from cannons.
- Level 6910 - Last level with extra moves candies prior to their removal from the game.
- It appears that this element has been designed to replace the extra time candies, which was removed from the game at the same time as timed levels, on 2 May 2018.
- With their appearance in level 4206, it seems that they can appear outside of moves levels.
- While extra moves candies can spawn from candy cannons in two levels, they could only spawn from cannons which can also spawn other elements prior to their removal.
- Extra moves candies had the tilemap code
- All extra moves candies were removed on May 7, 2020.
- Some moves levels have changed to other level types.
Extracted configuration of level 3779, showing "Element 84" (which is extra move candies)
The first level with extra moves candy.