- For Booster, see Extra Moves.
The extra moves candy is an element in Candy Crush Saga. It is a counterpart of the extra time candy which appears in moves levels and possibly other level types. It first appears in Crumbly Cave, with the first level being level 3779.
- The extra moves candy is a normal coloured candy which has "+3" written on it. Collecting this candy gives the player 3 extra moves.
- Unlike extra time candies, there is no limit to the amount of moves the player can have, whereas extra time candies cannot increase the remaining time beyond the starting time limit.
- Like extra time candies, extra moves candies turn into wrapped candies and explode during Sugar Crush. They can also be dispensed from candy cannons.
- Level 3779 - First level with extra moves candy, first appearance in moves level and first level with extra moves candy in sugar chests.
- Level 4206 - First level where extra moves candy can spawn from candy cannons, first ingredients level with extra moves candy and first level with extra moves candy in marmalade.
- Level 5944 - First candy order level with extra moves candy.
- TBA - First level with extra moves candy in licorice locks.
- TBA - First jelly level with extra moves candy.
- TBA - First jelly drop down mixed level with extra moves candy.
- TBA - First jelly order mixed level with extra moves candy.
- TBA - First order drop down mixed level with extra moves candy.
- It appears that this element has been designed to replace the extra time candy, which was removed from the game at the same time as timed levels, on 2 May 2018.
- With their appearance in level 4206, it seems that they can appear outside of moves levels (but only in ingredients levels so far).
- Currently, there are only four levels with extra moves candies. However, there may be more levels with them in the future.
- Extra moves candies have the tile map code
Extracted configuration of level 3779, showing "Element 84" (which is extra move candies)
The first level with extra moves candy.