|Characters||Main character: Jean-Luc|
Minor characters: Mr. Yeti, Cherry Baroness, Milly and Bubblegum Troll
|Champion title||Glamorous Guest|
|New features|| + + + |
|Release date|| - 26 June 2019|
- 10 July 2019
Tiffi, Mr. Yeti, Jean-Luc, Bubblegum Troll, Cherry Baroness and Milly have a huge party to celebrate level 5000, the second episode finale to be the exact thousand.
- Horizontal striped candy + wrapped candy + colour bomb + sugar key cannon is introduced in level 5000.
- Lucky candy + striped candy + wrapped candy is introduced in level 4999, due to redesigning. It's also the first level where lucky candies that yield red candies appear in crystals.
- Five-layered sugar chests appear in crystals for the first time in level 5000.
- Locked wrapped candies appear in two-layered crystals for the first time in level 4989.
Fancy Festival is a very hard episode, with a mean of 5.67. It contains two hard levels: 4986, 4992 and 4998, five very hard levels: 4987, 4989, 4994 and 4995, and two extremely hard levels: 4990 and 4996. Overall, it is easier than the previous episode, Wrecky Workshops.
|The easiest :
|The hardest : |
|Sugar Drop levels|
|Level 4986||Level 4993||Level 4997|
|Level 4989||Level 4992||Level 4994||Level 4996||Level 4998||Level 4999|
Difficulty code summary (details here)
None • Very Easy • Easy • Somewhat Easy • Medium • Somewhat Hard • Hard • Very Hard • Extremely Hard • Nearly Impossible • Variable
|4987||10,000||: 3 : 12|
|4992||70,000||: 2 : 61|
|4996||10,000||: 65 : 9|
|4997||35,000||: 2 : 24|
|4998||30,000||: 12 : 6|
|5000||100,000||: 5 : 72 : 50||The 5000th Reality level.|
- This episode contains the milestone level 5000. It is the second episode in the entire game in which the episode finale is a level with a multiple of 1000. The first one was Bubblegum Bazaar, 200 episodes or 3000 levels ago.
- This is the 26th HTML5-exclusive episode with a name that uses two words which have never been used before.
- The player is rewarded with boosters upon completing level 5000.
- This is the first episode to introduce a four item candy cannon since Doughy Dunes.
- This is the first episode since Licorice Lair to have an original background.
- As of this episode, there are 24 original backgrounds out of 678 episodes in the game, which is 3.54%.
- At a current count of 678 episodes, the trend where episodes are reusing backgrounds from previous episodes has maintained for 344 episodes.
- This is the 35th HTML5-exclusive episode in which the episode name is not related to food or drink in any way.
|Candy Crush Saga Reality episodes|