|Champion title||Slushy Snowman|
|New features|| () |
Levels that do not spawn normal candies
spawning instead of normal candies
encased in by
|Release date|| - 9 December 2015|
- 23 December 2015
|Difficulty||Hard - Very Hard|
The snowmen were happily together in one place, feeling the spirit of Christmas.
- The Magic Mixer can spawn Liquorice Locks for the first time in level 1398.
- Also, candy bombs can be locked by the magic mixer for the first time.
- Level 1394 is the first level where normal candies never spawn, instead the only thing that spawns is candy bombs.
- Ingredient + striped candy cannon is unofficially introduced in level 1400, due to redesigning.
LevelsEditThis episode contains levels 1386-1400.
Festive Forest is a hard - very hard episode. It contains seven somewhat hard - hard levels: 1388, 1389, 1391, 1393, 1395, 1398 and 1399, one very hard level: 1392, and one extremely hard level: 1394. Overall, this is harder than the previous episode, Syrupy Circus.
|The easiest : |
|The hardest : |
|4 ||5 |
|Sugar Drop levels|
|Level 1387||Level 1394||Level 1399|
|1387||85,000||: 85,000 pts|
|1389||2,000||: 2,000 pts|
|1392||144,000||: 18 : 62|
|1393||30,000||: 2 : 1|
|1394||1,100,000||: 1,100,000 pts||Marked as a sugar drop level, although none can spawn
Last Moves level that was released in 2015
|1395||60,000||: 2 : 20|
|1398||85,000||: 3 : 41|
|1399||20,000||: 1 : 1|
- After Hoax Hollow, this is the second episode that got changed in theme.
- This is the last Reality episode that was released in 2015 on mobile.
- This is the third Christmas episode, after Holiday Hut and Eggnog Emporium. This is the first which does not introduce any entirely new elements. However, all five level types are present for the first time since Soda Swamp, making it the 4th episode in Reality to have all 5 level types.
- This episode is released more than two weeks before Christmas, along with Holiday Hut and Eggnog Emporium (for web version).
- However, it is released right before Christmas for the mobile version.
- The next episode is also a holiday episode. This is the first pair to have this property.
- The pine trees resemble that those from Candied Cliffs, and the mountains' design resembles those from Marshmallow Mountains.
- Move limits in this episode are quite erratic, no level has a move limit of more than 32 moves, many of the move limits are quite strange numbers, i.e. 17, 18, 21, 24, etc. and only levels 1390, 1391 and mobile 1399 have a move limit that is a multiple of 5 (30, 25 and 20 moves, respectively).
- This is currently the only such episode which breaks trends having move numbers being divisible by five. However many are divisible by three or four.
- This episode shares its first word with Festive Fiesta and the second word with Fungi Forest and Frosting Forest. Also, there are a couple of similarities between these episodes as both have alliteration, both have a red banner/pathway and both contain a level that is a multiple of 100.
- This is one of the episodes which breaks almost all pre-existing trends.