|Champion title||Slushy Snowman|
|New features|| () |
Levels that do not spawn normal candies
spawning instead of normal candies
encased in by
|Release date|| - 9 December 2015|
- 23 December 2015
|Difficulty||Hard - Very Hard|
The snowmen were happily together in one place, feeling the spirit of Christmas.
- The Magic Mixer can spawn Liquorice Locks for the first time in level 1398.
- Also, candy bombs can be locked by the magic mixer for the first time.
- Level 1394 is the first level where normal candies never spawn, instead the only thing that spawns is candy bombs.
- Ingredient + striped candy cannon is unofficially introduced in level 1400, due to redesigning.
LevelsEditThis episode contains levels 1386-1400.
Festive Forest is a hard - very hard episode. It contains seven somewhat hard - hard levels: 1388, 1389, 1391, 1393, 1395, 1398 and 1399, one very hard level: 1392, and one extremely hard level: 1394. Overall, this is harder than the previous episode, Syrupy Circus.
|The easiest : |
|The hardest : |
|4 ||5 |
|Sugar Drop levels|
|Level 1387||Level 1394||Level 1399|
|1387||85,000||: 85,000 pts|
|1389||2,000||: 2,000 pts|
|1392||144,000||: 18 : 62|
|1393||30,000||: 2 : 1|
|1394||1,100,000||: 1,100,000 pts||Marked as a sugar drop level, although none can spawn
Last Moves level that was released in 2015
|1395||60,000||: 2 : 20|
|1398||85,000||: 3 : 41|
|1399||20,000||: 1 : 1|
- After Hoax Hollow, this is the second episode that was changed due to the theme.
- This is the last Reality episode that was released in 2015 for HTML5.
- This is the third Christmas episode, after Holiday Hut and Eggnog Emporium. This is the first which does not introduce any entirely new elements. However, all four level types are present for the first time since Drizzly Dale.
- This episode is released more than two weeks before Christmas, along with Holiday Hut and Eggnog Emporium (for Flash).
- However, it is released right before Christmas (two days before) for HTML5.
- The next episode, Peppermint Party, is also a holiday episode, referencing New Year. This is the first pair to have this property.
- The pine trees resemble that those from Candied Cliffs, and the mountains' design resembles those from Marshmallow Mountains.
- Move limits in this episode are quite erratic, many of the move limits are quite strange numbers, i.e. 17, 18, 21, 24, etc. and only levels 1387, 1390, 1391, and 1399 have a move limit that is a multiple of 5 (25, 30, 25 and 20 moves, respectively).
- This is currently the only such episode which breaks trends having move numbers being divisible by five. However many are divisible by three or four.
- This episode shares its first word with Festive Fiesta (HTML5 only) and the second word with Fungi Forest and Frosting Forest (HTML5 only).
- For Fungi Forest, they have a couple of similarities. Both have alliteration, have a red banner/pathway and contain a level that is a multiple of 100.
- This is one of the episodes which breaks almost all pre-existing trends.
- This episode's background, map texture and story is reused for Snowy Suburbs.
- Like Caramel Clearing, this episode's background, map texture and story are reused for an episode with a major new feature.