|Champion title||Star Catcher|
|New features|| (unofficial) |
and frosting layers order in other level types (unofficial)
|Release date|| - 20 August 2014|
- 9 September 2014
Fizzy Falls is the 45th episode in Candy Crush Saga and the fifth and final episode of World 9 (HTML5). This episode was released on 20 August 2014. The champion title for this episode is Star Catcher.
- Cake bomb order is unofficially introduced in level 654.
- Five-layered toffee swirls are unofficially introduced in level 661, due to redesigning.
- Toffee swirl order is unofficially introduced in level 655, due to redesigning.
- Mixed levels are unofficially introduced in level 656, due to redesigning. It's also the first mixed level with striped candy and blocker (frosting layers) order, due to redesigning.
Fizzy Falls breaks the trend of having moves levels since there are none in this episode, unlike the past three. However, it continues the trend of having a high amount of candy order levels and a low amount of ingredients levels.
Fizzy Falls is an easy episode, with a mean of 2.73. It contains two somewhat hard levels: 661 and 663, and one very hard level: 662. Overall, this episode is harder than the previous episode, Glazed Grove.
|The easiest :
|The hardest : |
|Sugar Drop levels|
|Level 654||Level 660||Level 665|
|Level 662||Level 663|
Difficulty code summary (details here)
None • Very Easy • Easy • Somewhat Easy • Medium • Somewhat Hard • Hard • Very Hard • Extremely Hard • Nearly Impossible • Variable
|651||100,000||: 30 : 50|
|652||50,000||: 22 : 27|
|654||40,000||: 2 : 24|
|655||30,000||: 30 : 40|
|658||75,000||: 18 : 29|
|659||90,000||: 33 : 48|
|660||30,000||: 2 : 1|
|661||20,000||: 2 : 1|
|662||10,000||: 50 : 50 : 50|
|663||100,000||: 66||300th level|
|664||10,000||: 1 : 1|
|665||25,000||: 50 : 31|
- This is the second episode without dialogue in the story. In fact, none of the episodes released after this one has dialogue, with the exception of its famous Dreamworld counterpart.
- This episode ends the previous trend of moves levels.
- This episode also continues the trend of having cake bombs.
- The pathway of the episode looks just like that of Wafer Windmill, but only on web version.
- This is the seventh episode to take place at night, (the others are Salty Canyon, Gingerbread Glade, Crunchy Castle, Holiday Hut, Polkapalooza (Episode 28), and Jelly Wagon).
- This is also the sixth episode to take place in a watery terrain (the others are Wafer Wharf, Delicious Drifts, Savory Shores, Soda Swamp, and Cereal Sea).
- This is the fifth consecutive episode that Tiffi uses different clothes than usual, (the others are Wafer Windmill (only on end cutscene), Cereal Sea, Taffy Tropics (only on end cutscene), and Glazed Grove).
- This used to be the second consecutive episode to have a candy order level as its finale. However, it is no longer the case, since level 665 was changed to a jelly level.
- This is the fifth consecutive episode to have a jelly level as its first level.
- Upon its release, it is because of the name of this episode that the Juicy Jacuzzi episode in the Dreamworld had to be renamed Honey Hot Tub.
- On mobile, this episode used to have a glitch that each level is shown as the next episode, Crunchy Courtyard's each level. (For example, level 651 was shown as level 666 due to this glitch.)
- This is a purple-coloured episode in web, but it is a green-coloured episode in mobile.
- This is the final episode to have a Dreamworld counterpart. In fact, the background of this episode is not copied in its Dreamworld counterpart.
- This is also true for mobile. This is the only episode whose Dreamworld counterpart bears zero resemblance, except for its pathway and level design.
- The appearance of its Dreamworld counterpart is specially designed to put a final end to this realm.
- This episode's background, map texture and story is reused for Praline Pagoda.
- This episode contains the 300th jelly level, level 663.
|Candy Crush Saga Reality episodes|