|Champion title||Star Catcher|
|New features|| (unofficial) |
and icing layers order in other level types (unofficial)
|Release date|| - 20 August 2014|
- 9 September 2014
- Cake bomb order is unofficially introduced in level 654.
- Five-layered waffle is unofficially introduced in level 661, due to redesigning.
- Waffle order is unofficially introduced in level 655, due to redesigning.
- Mixed levels are unofficially introduced in level 656, due to redesigning. It's also the first mixed level with stripped candy and blocker (icing layers) order, due to redesigning.
LevelsEditThis episode contains levels 651-665.
Fizzy Falls breaks the trend of having moves levels since there are none in this episode, unlike the past three. However, it continues the trend of having a high amount of candy order levels and a low amount of ingredients levels.
Fizzy Falls is a somewhat easy episode, with a mean of 3.2. It contains three somewhat hard - hard levels: 651, 656 and 662. Overall, this episode is much easier than the previous episode, Glazed Grove.
|The easiest : |
|The hardest : |
|4 ||5 |
|Sugar Drop levels|
|Level 654||Level 660||Level 665|
|651||100,000||: 30 : 50|
|652||50,000||: 22 : 27|
|654||40,000||: 2 : 24|
|655||30,000||: 30 : 40|
|656||20,000||: 61||First Mixed Mode Level due to redesigning|
|658||75,000||: 18 : 29|
|659||90,000||: 33 : 48|
|660||30,000||: 2 : 1|
|661||20,000||: 2 : 1|
|662||10,000||: 50 : 50 : 50|
|664||10,000||: 1 : 1|
- This is the second episode without dialogue in the story. In fact, none of the episodes released after this one has dialogue, with the exception of its famous Dreamworld counterpart.
- This episode ends the previous trend of moves levels.
- This episode also continues the trend of having cake bombs.
- The pathway of the episode looks just like that of Wafer Windmill, but only on web version.
- This is the seventh episode to take place at night, (the others are Salty Canyon, Gingerbread Glade, Crunchy Castle, Holiday Hut, Polkapalooza (Episode 28), and Jelly Wagon).
- This is also the sixth episode to take place in a watery terrain (the others are Wafer Wharf, Delicious Drifts, Savory Shores, Soda Swamp, and Cereal Sea).
- This is the fifth consecutive episode that Tiffi uses different clothes than usual, (the others are Wafer Windmill (only on end cutscene), Cereal Sea, Taffy Tropics (only on end cutscene), and Glazed Grove).
- This is the second consecutive episode to have a candy order level as its finale.
- This is the fifth consecutive episode to have a jelly level as its first level.
- Upon its release, it is because of the name of this episode that the Juicy Jacuzzi episode in the Dreamworld had to be renamed Honey Hot Tub.
- On mobile, this episode used to have a glitch that each level is shown as the next episode, Crunchy Courtyard's each level. (For example, level 651 was shown as level 666 due to this glitch.)
- This is a purple-coloured episode in Web, but it is a green-coloured episode in Mobile.
- This is the final episode to have a Dreamworld counterpart. In fact, the background of this episode is not copied in its Dreamworld counterpart.
- This is also true for mobile. This is the only episode whose Dreamworld counterpart bears zero resemblance, except for its pathway and level design.
- The appearance of its Dreamworld counterpart is specially designed to put a final end to this realm.
- This episode's background, map texture and story is reused for Praline Pagoda.