|Champion title||Cherry Champion|
|New features|| in |
encased in by
encased in by
|Release date|| - 1 January 2016|
- 13 January 2016
- Coconut wheels appear in one-layered sugar chests for the first time in level 1442.
- Sugar keys can be encased in marmalade and licorice locks by the magic mixer for the first time in level 1442.
LevelsEditThis episode contains levels 1431-1445.
Flavor Field is a very hard episode. It has three somewhat hard levels: 1433, 1436 and 1438, three hard levels: 1434, 1435 and 1437, two very hard levels: 1431 and 1443, and one extremely hard level: 1445. Overall, this episode is harder than the previous episode, Mount Chocolympus.
|The easiest : |
|The hardest : |
|4 ||5 |
|Sugar Drop levels|
|Level 1431||Level 1437||Level 1442|
|1431||180,000||: 9 : 9||First Reality level that was released in 2016|
|1432||26,000||: 8 : 9|
|1433||195,000||: 195,000 pts|
|1434||32,000||: 8 : 15|
|1438||60,000||: 60,000 pts|
|1441||40,000||: 2 : 2|
|1442||20,000||: 1 : 1|
|1443||20,000||: 1 : 1|
|1444||100,000||: 33 : 37|
- If you look closely, Odus is the referee of the soccer (Football for Europeans) match.
- This is the second episode to feature a sport (soccer), the first is Marmalade Moon.
- Upon this level's information is leaked, the Easter Bunny is now known as Benny.
- This is the first episode that was released in 2016.
- This episode was released exactly on New Year's Day. This is likely because Peppermint Party is a New Year's Day themed episode that was released on mobile on this day.
- A colour bomb is used as the ball for the soccer match. The first level of the episode contains 9 colour bombs on the board at the start.
- This episode breaks the trend of having UFOs.
- This episode breaks the trend of having a new episode released every Wednesday (actual release of web version is on Friday).
- This is the first episode not to be released for web version on a Wednesday since Snack Shack.
- It is released on Wednesday for mobile version.
- This is likely due to above reason (see info no. 4.1).
- This episode continues the trend of having at least four level types. However, no timed levels are present, unlike the past three episodes.
- This episode starts a trend where every three episodes starting here have these coloured banners: Red, Purple, and Blue.