|Champion title||Cherry Champion|
|New features|| in |
encased in by
encased in by
|Release date|| - 1 January 2016|
- 13 January 2016
The British equivalent of this episode is Flavour Field.
- Coconut wheels appear in one-layered sugar chests for the first time in level 1442.
- Sugar keys can be encased in marmalade and liquorice locks by the magic mixer for the first time in level 1442.
Though not quite hard as Butter Rum Reef or the likes of anomalous hard episodes, this episode is very hard and starts a trend of episodes gearing up in relative difficulty. It has three somewhat hard levels: 1433, 1436 and 1438, three hard levels: 1434, 1435 and 1437, and two very hard levels: 1431 and 1443, amounting to a mean of 4.73.
Overall, this episode is of the same difficulty as the previous episode, Mount Chocolympus.
|The easiest :
|The hardest : |
|Sugar Drop levels|
|Level 1431||Level 1437||Level 1442|
|Level 1436||Level 1443||Level 1445|
Difficulty code summary (details here)
None • Very Easy • Easy • Somewhat Easy • Medium • Somewhat Hard • Hard • Very Hard • Extremely Hard • Nearly Impossible • Variable
|1431||180,000||: 9 : 9||First Reality level that was released in 2016|
|1432||26,000||: 8 : 9|
|1434||32,000||: 8 : 15|
|1441||40,000||: 2 : 2|
|1442||20,000||: 1 : 1|
|1443||20,000||: 1 : 1|
|1444||100,000||: 33 : 37|
- If you look closely, Tiffi is the referee of the soccer (Football for Europeans) match.
- This is the second episode to feature a sport (soccer), the first is Marmalade Moon.
- Upon this level's information is leaked, the Easter Bunny is now known as Benny.
- This is the first episode that was released in 2016.
- This episode was released exactly on New Year's Day. This is likely because Peppermint Party is a New Year's Day themed episode that was released on mobile on this day.
- A colour bomb is used as the ball for the soccer match. The first level of the episode contains 9 colour bombs on the board at the start.
- This episode breaks the trend of having UFOs.
- This episode breaks the trend of having a new episode released every Wednesday (actual release of web version is on Friday).
- This is the first episode not to be released for web version on a Wednesday since Snack Shack.
- It is released on Wednesday for mobile version.
- This is likely due to above reason (see info no. 4.1).
- This episode continues the trend of having at least four level types. However, no timed levels are present, unlike the past three episodes.
- This episode starts a trend where every three episodes starting here have these coloured banners: Red, Purple, and Blue.
- This episode's background, map texture and story is reused for Golden Goals.
|Candy Crush Saga Reality episodes|