|Champion title||Cloudy Custodian|
|New features|| () on |
Non-spawning in (unofficial)
|Release date|| - 25 March 2020|
- 8 April 2020
|Breezy Beanstalk||Playful Palace|
Floaty Fortress is the 450th episode in Candy Crush Saga and the fifth and final episode of World 90 (HTML5). This episode was released on 25 March 2020. The champion title for this episode is Cloudy Custodian.
Story[edit | edit source]
Tiffi and Minty eat the chocolate blocking the castle's entrance.
New things[edit | edit source]
- Non-spawning yellow candy bombs appear in two-layered chests for the first time in level 6733.
- UFO in one-layered sugar coat appears on conveyor belts for the first time in level 6736.
- Locked three-layered bubblegum pops appear on conveyor belts for the first time in the same level.
- Two-layered bubblegum pops appear in one-layered sugar chests for the first time in level 6737.
- Three-layered bubblegum pops appear in sugar chests (one-layered and two-layered) for the first time in the same level.
- Magic mixers can spawn one-layered bubblegum pops for the first time in level 6739.
- One-layered rainbow twists and two-layered rainbow twists appear in two-layered sugar chests for the first time in the same level.
- Magic mixers in five-layered chests appear in two-layered crystals for the first time in level 6740.
- Magic mixers that spawn one-layered rainbow twists appear in five-layered chests for the first time in the same level.
Levels[edit | edit source]
Floaty Fortress is a very hard episode, with a mean of 5.67. It contains four hard levels: 6726, 6731, 6738 and 6739, three very hard levels: 6734, 6737 and 6740, and one extremely hard level: 6730. Overall, it is much easier than the previous episode, Breezy Beanstalk.
|The easiest :
|The hardest : |
|Sugar Drop levels|
|Level 6729||Level 6734||Level 6739|
Difficulty code summary (details here)
None • Very Easy • Easy • Somewhat Easy • Medium • Somewhat Hard • Hard • Very Hard • Extremely Hard • Nearly Impossible • Variable
|6732||5,000||: 4 : 20|
|6734||168,000||: 33 : 36|
|6738||9,300||: 60 : 28 : 13|
|6739||155,000||: 28 : 45|
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Based on the texture, this episode takes place at Caramel Keep.
- This episode has the most mixed mode levels in the game, with 9. This is even more than the number of mixed levels in Sweet Skies.
- This episode shares its second word with Frosting Fortress.
- This is the last appearance of Minty.