The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Champion title||Rowdy Rancher|
|New features|| in |
Orders for that don't spawn
that doesn't respawn
|Release date|| - 7 March 2018 (Windows 10 App)|
- 21 March 2018
- 21 March 2018
Fruity Farmland is the 215th episode of Candy Crush Saga and the fifth and last episode of World 43 (HTML5). This episode was released on 7 March 2018. The champion title for this episode is Rowdy Rancher.
- Level 3203 is the first level to have red candies on a board where they don't spawn.
- Popcorn appears in one-layered chest for the first time in level 3210.
- Level 3211 is the first level to require jelly fish on a board where jelly fish don't appear or spawn from bobbers.
- Therefore, this is the first time when lucky candies can yield jelly fish when opened.
- 3 layered icing appears in marmalade for the first time in level 3213.
This episode contains levels 3201-3215.
|The easiest : |
|The hardest : |
|2 ||3 ||4 ||5 ||6 |
|Sugar Drop levels|
|Level 3202||Level 3209||Level 3214|
|3202||10,000||: 18 : 51|
- This is Milky Moo's first appearance on a HTML5 exclusive episode.
- This episode may take place near Corny Crossroads.
- This episode shares its first word with Fruity Fairground. Also, both episodes feature a candy order level which requires a non-spawning element for the first time (popcorn and jelly fish, respectively).
- This episode was released on the same day as Frozen Fishland on Facebook and mobile.
- The bloomed flowers in the background are made from a yellow candy, a blue candy, a red candy and a purple striped candy.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.