|Characters||Berry and Denize|
|Champion title||Pastry Chef|
|Release date|| - 23 April 2013|
- 10 June 2013
The episode starts out with the backdrop in darkness. Tiffi meets a baker lady (named Berry) who is unable to find her spoon required to make her cakes.
With the assistance of Denize (first encountered in Lemonade Lake) lighting all the candles, the whole area gets lit up, allowing Berry the Baker to easily find her spoon and continue baking her shortcake.
- Nothing new is added.
LevelsEditThis episode contains levels 351-365.
Fudge Islands is a somewhat easy episode, with a mean of 3.33. It has four somewhat hard - hard levels: 353, 357, 358 and 360, and one very hard level: 363. Fortunately, the other levels are quite easy. Nevertheless, it breaks a trend of "easy"-rated episodes, as this is rated somewhat easy. It is harder than the previous episode, Pearly White Plains.
|The easiest : |
Levels 351, 352, 359, and 361
|The hardest : |
|The most fun : |
|4 ||5 |
|Sugar Drop levels|
|Level 356||Level 360||Level 365|
|351||125,000||: 63||The level's shape is similar to that of level 29|
|354||15,000||: 50 : 50 : 50|
|355||65,000||: 4 : 33|
|356||25,000||: 6 : 80|
|357||180,000||: 7 : 7|
|358||40,000||: 40,000 pts|
|360||15,000||: 10 : 5|
|361||30,000||: 1 : 2|
|364||60,000||: 3 : 3|
|365||20,000||: 100 : 100|
- Unlike the four episodes before this, the finale is not jelly level, but a candy order level.
- Another trend broken is the number of ingredients levels. Episodes 19-24 with the exception of 20 all had only 3. This episode has 4.
- This episode has 4 4-coloured levels: 352, 363, 364, and the worst of all, 357, a level that requires to 7 hazelnuts and 7 cherries, one of the highest to bring down in the game.
- Many fans were disappointed when this episode came out, as for the third episode running, no new elements had been added to the game. In addition, 365, whose number represents the days in a year, was not special at all. instead, it was a typical hard level until it was nerfed.
- Many people thought this would be the last episode, as it was episode 25.
- There are only five jelly levels, while common episodes in this era have six or seven.
- Upon its release, the episodes were divided into worlds in Flash. There are six episodes per world, and 3 after World 11.
- Worlds in HTML5 weren't introduced until the renovation of the map on 2017.
- This episode marked the second re-appearance of the Lemonade Lake's Denize, his first re-appearance being Sweet Surprise.
- On old HTML5 versions, the levels take place during the day. On Flash, they take place at night to follow the storyline.
- Nowadays, on HTML5, it uses the background of Sundae Stables, which made an appearance later in the game.
- If one started January 1 of a non leap-year, and only completed each level once a day with no days with no completion of a level and no days with 2 levels or more completed in a day, they would complete the episode finale of this episode on New Year's Eve. This is an inspiration to level 365.
- The Dreamworld counterpart of level 365 was the 1,000th level in the game, prior to its removal.
- Even though this episode is based on cakes, the cake bomb isn't introduced until the next episode, Pudding Pagoda.
- The episode's banner was now thickened.
- The sugar drop levels in this episode are all candy order levels.
- This episode shares the same theme with Marzipan Mine, as they have cakes present.