|Champion title||Mushroom Master|
|Release date|| - 9 September 2015|
- 23 September 2015
|Difficulty||Easy - Somewhat Easy|
- Nothing new is added.
Fungi Forest is an easy - somewhat easy episode, with a mean of 2.93, which is quite anomalous this late into the game. It has a lot of easy levels, but one somewhat hard level: 1205, and two very hard levels: 1195 and 1196. As a result, this episode is much easier than the previous episode, Snack Shack.
|The easiest :
|The hardest : |
|Sugar Drop levels|
|Level 1194||Level 1200||Level 1205|
Difficulty code summary (details here)
None • Very Easy • Easy • Somewhat Easy • Medium • Somewhat Hard • Hard • Very Hard • Extremely Hard • Nearly Impossible • Variable
|1191||100,000||: 6 : 31|
|1194||100,000||: 37 : 34|
|1195||50,000||: 4 : 31|
|1198||200,000||: 200,000 pts|
|1199||112,000||: 14 : 26|
|1202||36,000||: 8 : 10|
- The episode pathway is the same as that of Banana Beach's, Teapot Tower's, and Tasty Treasury's.
- If you look closely, Odus is hiding in the tree located at the left of the background, but in mobile version, Odus does not appear in background. This is the last episode to feature Odus somewhere hidden in the static cutscene.
- This is the 7th episode with a red banner and pathway.
- This is the eighteenth episode in Reality that does not need tickets to go on to the next episode.
- This is currently the only world opener whose episode number is a power of 3.
- The episode name shares its second word with Minty Meadow's former episode name, Lollipop Forest. It also shares its name with the fifth area from a N64 game called "Donkey Kong 64".
- This episode marks the return of moves levels, last seen in Siberian Sorbet (a gap of 130 levels).
- After a break of Snack Shack, the "extra colour" level has been returned (level 1193, being "5.6 coloured").
- There are a few changes after release of this episode:
- On web version during Sugar Crush, jelly fish generated from remaining moves are buffed so that each fish always scores points.
- The mobile version 1.59 is released at the same time, with some UI updates.
- The sugar drop feature has a major update in which you need less drops to claim rewards (from 600 to 180 in total), but the current progress level only gives drops once unless restarting the game.
- This episode continues the trend of having no very easy levels.
- There are trees in Drizzly Dale that resemble the trees of this episode.
- This episode shares its second word with Festive Forest and Frosting Forest.
- This is the final episode to have the same world number on both Flash and HTML5 versions.
- This episode's background, map texture and story is reused for Fungi Fields.