| Removed content
This page contains information about content that was previously in the game but now got removed.
|New features|| |
|Release date|| - 27 November 2013|
- 10 December 2013
Funky Factory was the 2nd episode in Dreamworld and the second episode of World One of Dreamworld. This episode was released on 27 November 2013. It was the Dreamworld equivalent to the Reality episode Candy Factory.
Roberta is dancing in the factory.
- The moon struck booster is unlocked on level 15 that acts like a regular moon struck for 5 moves.
LevelsEditThis episode contains levels 11-20.
|The easiest : |
|The hardest : |
|5 ||6 |
|11||20||10,000||: 1||First level|
|12||30||60,000||: 3 : 3|
|13||20||40,000||: 15 : 8|
|14||25||60,000||: 36 : 9|
|15||25||80,000||: 8||is introduced|
|20||30||60,000||: 60,000 pts|
- The background, while playing these levels, is the same background as the normal second episode, Candy Factory. The colours are more dreamy, however, with purples and blues.
- It is one of four episodes that have only ten levels as opposed to the normal fifteen (the others being Sleepy Slopes, Candy Town, and Candy Factory). Both of them are "tutorial" episodes because they are one of the first two episodes for Reality or Dreamworld.
- This is the only episode that has the same second word as its corresponding episode in Reality.
- This is one of the easiest episodes in the game at its release.
|Candy Crush Saga Dreamworld episodes|