|Champion title||Fishy Fixer|
|New features||in (unofficial)|
|Release date|| - 27 July 2016|
- 10 August 2016
|Difficulty||Medium - Somewhat Hard|
- Liquorice swirl in marmalade at the start is unofficially introduced in level 1892, due to redesigning.
- Moves levels are introduced at level 1890 and there are no other moves levels than that
Funky Farm is a medium - somewhat hard episode, with a mean of 3.93. It contains three somewhat hard - hard levels: 1881, 1882, and 1889, one very hard level: 1894, and one extremely hard level: 1893. Overall, this episode is much easier than the previous episode, Licorice Luna, mostly due to easy levels after some nerfs.
|The easiest :
|The hardest :
|The most fun : |
|Sugar Drop levels|
|Level 1881||Level 1886||Level 1893|
|Level 1886||Level 1890||Level 1894|
Difficulty code summary (details here)
None • Very Easy • Easy • Somewhat Easy • Medium • Somewhat Hard • Hard • Very Hard • Extremely Hard • Nearly Impossible • Variable
|1881||40,000||: 2 : 2|
|1884||20,000||: 1 : 1|
|1885||45,000||: 32 : 40|
|1890||40,000||: 40,000 pts|
|1891||100,000||: 75 : 16|
|1892||10,000||: 10 : 84|
|1893||20,000||: 1 : 1||500th level|
|1894||65,000||: 42 : 16|
|1895||45,000||: 40 : 40 : 40|
- The episode background takes place exactly at the Chocolate Barn but the episode is called something different.
- This episode doesn't have Milky Moo, despite taking place at the episode where said character was introduced.
- Before Dreamworld was removed, it used to share its first word with Funky Fortress, and its second word with Funny Farm.
- This episode continues the trend of having jelly and ingredients levels in odd-numbered episodes.
- This also breaks the trend of having 3 ingredients levels or fewer after Honey Highlands, this has four of them.
- This episode breaks the trend of having mixed levels.
- Like Milky Marina, this episode contains three timed levels.
- Sugar chests are absent in this episode, along with jelly fish, coconut wheels, lucky candies, and candy frogs.
- Despite jelly fish being in the background of the episode's design, not a single level contains any jelly fish.
- This is the second episode to have jelly fish appear in the story/background, with the first being Delicious Drifts. This is the last episode on Flash version where this happens.
- This used to be the hardest episode in the game before heavy nerf (and buff in some levels) and releasing of Cavity Cave.
- This episode contains the 500th ingredients level, which is level 1893.
|Candy Crush Saga Reality episodes|