|Champion title||Fishy Fixer|
|Release date|| - 27 July 2016|
- 10 August 2016
- Licorice swirl in marmalade at the start is unofficially introduced in level 1892, due to redesigning.
LevelsEditThis episode contains levels 1881-1895.
This is a somewhat hard episode. It features four hard - very hard levels: 1881, 1886, 1887 and 1893. Overall, this episode is easier than the previous episode, Licorice Luna due to easy levels after some nerfs!
|The easiest : |
|The hardest : |
|The most fun : |
|4 ||5 |
|Sugar Drop levels|
|Level 1881||Level 1886||Level 1893|
|1881||40,000||: 2 : 2|
|1882||90,000||: 90,000 pts|
|1884||20,000||: 1 : 1|
|1885||45,000||: 45,000 pts|
|1886||60,000||: 3 : 3||The former hardest level in this episode, became one of the easiest after a nerf!|
|1887||75,000||: 34 : 39|
|1888||35,000||: 35,000 pts|
|1890||100,000||: 100,000 pts|
|1891||100,000||: 100,000 pts|
|1892||10,000||: 10 : 84|
|1893||20,000||: 1 : 1|
|1894||65,000||: 42 : 16|
|1895||45,000||: 40 : 40 : 40|
- The episode background takes place exactly at the Chocolate Barn but the episode is called something different.
- This episode doesn't have Milky Moo, despite taking place at the episode where said character was introduced.
- Before Dreamworld was removed, it used to share its first word with Funky Fortress, and its second word with Funny Farm.
- This episode continues the trend of having jelly and ingredients levels in odd-numbered episodes.
- This also breaks the trend of having 3 ingredients levels or fewer after Honey Highlands, this has four of them.
- This episode breaks the trend of having mixed levels.
- Like Milky Marina, this episode contains three timed levels.
- Sugar chests are absent in this episode, along with jelly fish, coconut wheels, lucky candies, and candy frogs.
- Despite jelly fish being in the background of the episode's design, not a single level contains any jelly fish.
- This is the second episode to have jelly fish appear in the story/background, with the first being Delicious Drifts. This is the last episode on Flash version where this happens.
- This used to be the hardest episode in the game before heavy nerf (and buff in some levels) and releasing of Cavity Cave.
- Like Marmalade Meadow, the former hardest level in this episode (1886) used to became the easiest after a huge nerf. However, nowadays, it isn't the case anymore, since it's now a hard level.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.