| Removed content
This page contains information about content that was previously in the game but now got removed.
|Release date|| - 18 December 2014|
- 1 January 2015
Gelato Grotto was the 35th episode in Dreamworld and the fifth episode of World Six of Dreamworld. This episode was released on 18 December 2014. It was the Dreamworld equivalent to the Reality episode Ice Cream Caves.
- Nothing new is added.
LevelsThis episode contains levels 501-515.
Gelato Grotto is fairly easy. It starts out with three somewhat hard-hard levels: 501, 502, and 503, but it gets easier as the player progresses. Overall, this episode is much easier than the previous episode, Sprinkle Springs and has an identical difficulty to its Reality counterpart, Ice Cream Caves.
|The easiest : |
|The hardest : |
|5 ||6 |
This template does not update live, and is therefore deprecated. It is kept for historical significance.
|Level 502||Level 503|
|501||20||70,000||: 22 : 41|
|502||20||75,000||: 2 : 2|
|503||30||20,000||: 1 : 1|
|510||20||50,000||: 1 : 2|
|512||30||100,000||: 6 : 7 : 100|
|514||30||75,000||: 2 : 2|
|515||20||70,000||: 12 : 20|
- This is the first Dreamworld episode for which a Reality version of the episode didn't exist at the time Dreamworld was released. In fact, all Reality episodes released before the release of Dreamworld now has a Dreamworld counterpart.
- The prophecy that all levels will have a Dreamworld counterpart will never come true; Dozy Dawn proved the premature end of Dreamworld at level 665.
- The episode name itself has similar terms to its Reality counterpart. "Gelato" means "ice cream" and "Grotto" means "caves".
- Gelato is an Italian dessert of ice cream.
- This episode was released almost one year after the release of its counterpart in Reality, Ice Cream Caves.
- This is the first Dreamworld version of Ice Cream Caves a Reality episode released after the initial release of Dreamworld.
|Candy Crush Saga Dreamworld episodes|