|Champion title||Grand Witch|
|New features|| |
4 to 6
( ) levels
|Release date|| - 2 August 2012|
- 22 November 2012
|Difficulty||Easy - Somewhat Easy|
Tiffi encounters a witch with a cauldron for her green-coloured potion. She says it needs more pop.
Tiffi gives the witch a mystery-bag-shaped potion, marked with a musical note. The witch then puts it into the cauldron. After that, musical notes appear, and the witch becomes ecstatic.
- Chocolate () is introduced in level 141. (Brief Description: A blocker that spreads if no pieces are destroyed in the following move.)
- Locked four-layered frosting is introduced in level 144.
- Chocolate order is introduced in level 147.
- Level 147 is the first four-coloured level in which both red and yellow candy colours also appear.
|The easiest :
|The hardest :
|The most fun : |
|Sugar Drop levels|
|Level 147||Level 149||Level 153|
|Level 144||Level 147||Level 154|
Difficulty code summary (details here)
None • Very Easy • Easy • Somewhat Easy • Medium • Somewhat Hard • Hard • Very Hard • Extremely Hard • Nearly Impossible • Variable
|141||81,000||: 81||is introduced|
|142||100,000||: 10||Part of the alphabetical level type series, I is for ingredients|
|143||68,000||: 36 : 16||Part of the alphabetical level type series, J is for jelly|
|144||12,900||: 121||Was once the final in Reality until Cereal Sea was released.|
Formerly part of the alphabetical level type series, M is for moves
|145||10,000||: 14||Formerly part of the alphabetical level type series, T is for timed|
|147||7,500||: 10 : 47||Known as the hardest level, but it was nerfed|
|151||72,000||: 72||is introduced|
|155||140,000||: 70||The frosting in this level is shaped like a diamond|
- This was the second episode to contain all four level types, prior to Sugar Shrubs, but after Wafer Wharf. In addition, all of the level types in the game except mixed levels are lined up in alphabetical order from levels 141 to 144 (Candy Order, Ingredients, Jelly, Moves).
- One of the most notable facts about this episode is that it contains level 147, which has been voted several times as the hardest level in the game, as well as the lowest "extremely hard" level at that time. Recently, it went through a big nerf, and is now a lot easier. Nowadays, it is rated "super hard" by King.
- Gingerbread Glade is the second episode on Reality which takes place at night, the others being Salty Canyon, Crunchy Castle, Holiday Hut, and Polkapalooza (Episode 28).
- The pathway of Gingerbread Glade is brown on web. Oddly, the pathway is light blue on old HTML5 versions, but this appears to be a mistake. The title, the plane icon, and the boat icon are all brown.
- This is the first episode that is based on one of the fairy tales, Hansel and Gretel. The second fairy tale based episode is Glazed Grove, which is based on The Frog Prince.
- This is the first episode to have its eighth level be an ingredients level (148).
- Candy Crush Soda Saga has an episode named Gingerbread Pines, which shares its first word, gingerbread.
- This episode shares its first name with Gingerbread Gym.
- This episode continues the trend of episode openers being candy order levels.
- Following the complete redesign of all levels, this is the first episode where all levels have four candy colours.
- A glade is an open space in a forest.
|Candy Crush Saga Reality episodes|