|Champion title||Grand Witch|
|New features|| |
at the start (official)
|Release date|| - 2 August 2012|
- 22 November 2012
Tiffi encounters a witch with a cauldron for her green-coloured potion. She says it needs more pop.
Tiffi gives the witch a mystery-bag-shaped potion, marked with a musical note. The witch then puts it into the cauldron. After that, musical notes appear, and the witch becomes ecstatic.
- Three-layered icing () is officially introduced. (Brief Description: A blocker that requires three adjacent matches to destroy.)
- Sachets, also known as one-layered icing () officially appear naturally on the board for the first time in level 142. (Brief Description: A blocker that disappears after one adjacent match.)
- Elements in marmalade (), unofficially, due to redesigns.
- Candy Orders:
- Chocolate (149, unofficial) due to a redesign.
LevelsEditThis episode contains levels 141-155.
|The easiest : |
|The hardest : |
|The most fun : |
|4 ||5 |
|Sugar Drop levels|
|Level 147||Level 149||Level 153|
|141||10,000||: 30 : 30 : 30|| is introduced|
Part of the alphabetical level type series, C is for candy order
|142||30,000||: 1||Part of the alphabetical level type series, I is for ingredients|
|143||70,000||: 73||Part of the alphabetical level type series, J is for jelly|
|144||75,000||: 75,000 pts||Was once the final in Reality until Cereal Sea was released.|
Part of the alphabetical level type series, M is for moves
|145||20,000||: 20,000 pts||Formerly part of the alphabetical level type series, T is for timed|
|146||40,000||: 100 : 100|
|147||125,000||: 52||Known as the hardest level, but it was nerfed|
|148||50,000||: 2 : 2|
|149||30,000||: 65 : 24 : 5|
|151||35,000||: 35,000 pts|
|152||40,000||: 2 : 2|
|155||95,000||: 41||The icing in this level is shaped like a diamond|
- This is the second episode to contain all four level types, prior to Sugar Shrubs, but after Wafer Wharf. In addition, all of the level types in the game except mixed levels are lined up in alphabetical order from levels 141 to 144 (Candy Order, Ingredients, Jelly, Moves).
- This is the first episode in which both first letters of the words start with letter G.
- One of the most notable facts about this episode is that it contains level 147, which has been voted several times as the hardest level in the game, as well as the lowest "extremely hard" level at that time. Recently, it went through a big nerf, and is now a lot easier. Nowadays, it is rated "super hard" by King.
- Gingerbread Glade is the second episode on Reality which takes place at night, the others being Salty Canyon, Crunchy Castle, Holiday Hut, and Polkapalooza (Episode 28).
- The pathway of Gingerbread Glade is brown on web. Oddly, the pathway is light blue on old HTML5 versions, but this appears to be a mistake. The title, the plane icon, and the boat icon are all brown.
- This is the first episode that is based on one of the fairy tales, Hansel and Gretel. The second fairy tale based episode is Glazed Grove, which is based on The Frog Prince.
- This is the first episode to have its eighth level be an ingredients level (148).
- Candy Crush Soda Saga has an episode named Gingerbread Pines, which shares its first word, gingerbread.
- This episode shares its first name with Gingerbread Gym.
- This episode continues the trend of episode openers being candy order levels.
- A glade is an open space in a forest.