| This episode is hell!
This episode is currently nearly impossible to beat without boosters (or even with boosters).
|Champion title||Frosting Florist|
|New features|| Non-spawning colours on board |
of a colour that doesn't spawn
|Release date|| - 23 May 2018|
- 6 June 2018
Glaze Garden is the 230th episode of Candy Crush Saga and the fifth and last episode of World 46 (HTML5). This episode was released on 23 May 2018. The champion title for this episode is Frosting Florist.
Benny's watering can broke. Tiffi gives him another one with frosting inside.
- Level 3437 is the first level to feature candy colours on the starting board which don't spawn naturally, specifically yellow.
- Yellow wrapped candies also appear, making in the first level to feature wrapped candies of a colour that doesn't spawn.
- Five-layered icing in marmalade is unofficially introduced in level 3436, due to redesigning.
This episode contains levels 3426-3440.
Glaze Garden is a nearly impossible episode, with the mean of 7.2. It contains two hard levels: 3432 and 3440, six very hard levels: 3428, 3429, 3430, 3431, 3437 and 3438, five extremely hard levels: 3427, 3433, 3435, 3436 and 3439, and one nearly impossible level: 3434. Overall, this episode is much harder than the previous episode, Cocoa Clearing.
|The easiest : |
|The hardest : |
|4 ||5 |
|Sugar Drop levels|
|Level 3427||Level 3431||Level 3440|
|3437||50,000||: 1 : 20|
|3438||60,000||: 3 : 3|
|3439||10,000||: 6 : 52|
- This episode's setting is similar to Gummy Gardens. Also, the second word in both episodes is almost exactly the same.
- The first word in the episode name is almost the same as Glazed Grove.
- However, both words are derivatives of previously used words.
|Candy Crush Saga Reality episodes|