|Characters|| Odus - , old
Gingerbread Woman - new
|Champion title||Lunar Lighter|
|Release date|| - 1 March 2017|
- 15 March 2017
- New candy cannons are added;
- Striped candy cannons (), wrapped candy cannons () and striped candy + wrapped candy cannons () are officially introduced in level 2346.
LevelsEditThis episode contains levels 2346-2360.
Glittery Grove is an extremely hard episode. However, it has a similar difficulty to the previous episode, Marzipan Meadow, with a mean of 6.4. In fact, every level is rated at least somewhat hard or higher, with the exception of 2350.
|The easiest : |
|The hardest : |
|4 ||5 |
|Sugar Drop levels|
|Level 2346||Level 2354||Level 2358|
|2347||18,000||: 6 : 20 : 20|
|2348||10,000||: 1 : 1|
|2350||50,000||: 2 : 22|
|2354||50,000||: 15 : 70|
|2355||10,000||: 15 : 35|
|2357||58,000||: 42 : 16|
- Based on the background, this episode is to take place near Minty Meadow or in Lullaby Lake.
- This is the first time Odus appears as a main character since Taffy Treetops, which is 45 episodes earlier.
- For unknown reasons, for select users with later HTML5 versions, it features Gingerbread Woman instead.
- This is the third episode in a row without timed levels, prior to its removal.
- This saw the return of jelly levels, after being absent in the previous episode.
- This is the first time new elements have been introduced in the first level of the episode since Brulee Bay.
- This episode shares its second word with Glazed Grove.
- This episode is similar to Candy Countdown. Both episodes introduce new candy cannons (candy bomb + chameleon candy) and (striped/wrapped candy), both episodes have only three level types, both have the same pathway as Gummy Galaxy, both have a candy order level with jelly fish and both episode names share a word with a previous episode.
- This episode has the most number of buffs, which were made one day after the release. It was conjectured that this episode can have a nearly impossible difficulty. It may end up having a similar fate to Cavity Cave. Though it happened in the past, nowadays, it is much easier, with one very easy level and a lower mean difficulty.
- This episode used to contain a majority of a Hell's Cluster (2347-2368). Recently, 2350 broke this trend, hence, the Hell's Cluster starts at 2351 instead.
- This is the last episode on Flash version where something could be dispensed from candy cannons for the first time. It's also the last episode on Flash version with Odus.