|Characters||Odus - , old
Gingerbread Woman - new
|Champion title||Lunar Lighter|
|New features|| |
|Release date|| - 1 March 2017|
- 15 March 2017
- Striped candy cannons, wrapped candy cannons and striped candy + wrapped candy cannons are officially introduced in level 2346.
Glittery Grove is a very hard episode. It is of the same difficulty as the previous episode, Marzipan Meadow, with a mean of 5.47. It contains four somewhat hard - hard levels: 2346, 2348, 2351 and 2353, four very hard levels: 2349, 2358 and 2360, one extremely hard level: 2356, and one nearly impossible level: 2357.
|The easiest :
|The hardest : |
|Sugar Drop levels|
|Level 2346||Level 2354||Level 2358|
|Level 2349||Level 2356||Level 2357||Level 2358|
Difficulty code summary (details here)
None • Very Easy • Easy • Somewhat Easy • Medium • Somewhat Hard • Hard • Very Hard • Extremely Hard • Nearly Impossible • Variable
|2346||84,000||: 42||is introduced|
|2347||18,000||: 6 : 20 : 20|
|2350||50,000||: 2 : 22|
|2354||50,000||: 15 : 70|
|2355||10,000||: 15 : 35|
|2357||58,000||: 42 : 16|
- Based on the background, this episode is to take place near Minty Meadow or in Lullaby Lake.
- This is the first time Odus appears as a main character since Taffy Treetops, which is 45 episodes earlier.
- For unknown reasons, for select users with later HTML5 versions, it features Gingerbread Woman instead.
- This is the third episode in a row without timed levels, before its removal.
- This episode saw the return of jelly levels and ingredients levels, after being absent in the previous episode.
- This is the first time new elements have been introduced in the first level of the episode since Brulee Bay.
- This episode shares its second word with Glazed Grove.
- This episode is similar to Candy Countdown. Both episodes introduce new candy cannons (candy bomb + chameleon candy) and (striped/wrapped candy), both episodes have only three level types, both have the same pathway as Gummy Galaxy, both have a candy order level with jelly fish and both episode names share a word with a previous episode.
- This episode has the most number of buffs, which were made one day after the release. It was conjectured that this episode can have a nearly impossible difficulty. It may end up having a similar fate to Cavity Cave. Though it happened in the past, nowadays, it is much easier, with one very easy level and a lower mean difficulty.
- This episode used to contain a majority of a Hell's Cluster (2347-2368).
- This is the last episode on Flash version where something could be dispensed from candy cannons for the first time. It's also the last episode on Flash version with Odus.
|Candy Crush Saga Reality episodes|