The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Characters|| Odus - , old
Gingerbread Woman - new
|Champion title||Lunar Lighter|
|Release date|| - 1 March 2017|
- 15 March 2017
- New candy cannons are added;
- Striped candy cannons (), wrapped candy cannons () and striped candy + wrapped candy cannons () are officially introduced in level 2346.
LevelsEditThis episode contains levels 2346-2360.
Glittery Grove is an extremely hard episode. However, it has a similar difficulty to the previous episode, Marzipan Meadow, with a mean of 6.4. Every level is rated at least somewhat hard or higher, except 2350.
|The easiest : |
|The hardest : |
|4 ||5 |
|Sugar Drop levels|
|Level 2346||Level 2354||Level 2358|
|2347||18,000||: 6 : 20 : 20|
|2348||10,000||: 1 : 1|
|2350||50,000||: 2 : 22|
|2354||50,000||: 15 : 70|
|2355||10,000||: 15 : 35|
|2357||58,000||: 42 : 16|
- Based on the background, this episode is to take place near Minty Meadow or in Lullaby Lake.
- This is the first time Odus appears as a main character since Taffy Treetops, which is 45 episodes earlier.
- For unknown reasons, for select users with later HTML5 versions, it features Gingerbread Woman instead.
- This is the third episode in a row without timed levels, before its removal.
- This saw the return of jelly levels, after being absent in the previous episode.
- This is the first time new elements have been introduced in the first level of the episode since Brulee Bay.
- This episode shares its second word with Glazed Grove.
- This episode is similar to Candy Countdown. Both episodes introduce new candy cannons (candy bomb + chameleon candy) and (striped/wrapped candy), both episodes have only three level types, both have the same pathway as Gummy Galaxy, both have a candy order level with jelly fish and both episode names share a word with a previous episode.
- This episode has the most number of buffs, which were made one day after the release. It was conjectured that this episode can have a nearly impossible difficulty. It may end up having a similar fate to Cavity Cave. Though it happened in the past, nowadays, it is much easier, with one very easy level and a lower mean difficulty.
- This episode used to contain a majority of a Hell's Cluster (2347-2368). Recently, 2350 broke this trend, hence, the Hell's Cluster starts at 2351 instead.
- This is the last episode on Flash version where something could be dispensed from candy cannons for the first time. It's also the last episode on Flash version with Odus.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.