|Champion title||Balloon Botanist|
|New features||+ (unofficial)|
|Release date|| - 14 May 2014|
- 28 May 2014
|Difficulty||Somewhat Easy - Medium|
Gummy Gardens is the 40th episode in Candy Crush Saga and the fifth and final episode of World 8 (HTML5). This episode was released on 14 May 2014. The champion title for this episode is Balloon Botanist.
Mr. Snail wonders if he will come on time to the greenhouse for his date.
Tiffi gives the snail balloons to make him float, and Mr. Snail does not worry anymore about being late.
- Liquorice swirl + striped candy cannon is unofficially introduced in level 588, due to redesigning.
Gummy Gardens is a somewhat easy - medium episode, with a mean of 3.4. It contains one somewhat hard level: 583, and one very hard level: 580. Overall, it is easier than the previous episode, Biscuit Bungalow.
|The easiest :
|The hardest :
|The most fun : |
|Sugar Drop levels|
|Level 581||Level 582||Level 586|
|Level 580||Level 583||Level 584|
Difficulty code summary (details here)
None • Very Easy • Easy • Somewhat Easy • Medium • Somewhat Hard • Hard • Very Hard • Extremely Hard • Nearly Impossible • Variable
|576||100,000||: 1 : 1|
|577||80,000||: 10 : 17|
|578||50,000||: 30 : 18||Former hardest level in the entire game
This level used to be impossible because of a jelly under a chocolate fountain
|579||50,000||: 2 : 2|
|581||40,000||: 2 : 2|
|584||16,000||: 2 : 7|
|586||20,000||: 2||One of the hardest levels to earn three stars|
|587||20,000||: 1 : 1||The fifth level with 3 candy colours|
|588||300,000||: 6 : 59|
|589||20,000||: 60 : 60 : 60|
- The episode's pathway has been uncovered on Facebook since 28 April 2014.
- This episode continues the trend of levels ending with 87 being ingredient levels.
- After being totally absent in Biscuit Bungalow, cake bombs reappeared in this episode, in level 584.
- This episode is the second episode in a row to have alliteration in its name, the first being Biscuit Bungalow.
- This episode continued the trend of having no timed levels (prior to their removal) and moves levels.
- This episode used to be impossible as the first version of level 578 had a jelly under a chocolate fountain, making that level impossible to complete without the use of the jelly fish booster. It was corrected two weeks after release.
- This episode breaks the trend of having 3 candy order levels in even numbered episodes. There are only two in this episode.
- This is the first episode whose candy order levels do not require the player to make any special candies or make any special candy combinations.
- This episode is the second one to have 'gum' in its name, the first being Bubblegum Bridge.
- This was the first episode to have no mystery candies since they were first introduced, prior to their removal.
- This episode was released exactly one year after the release of Pudding Pagoda.
- This is the first episode name which has "Gummy" used as a starting word. The second is Gummy Galaxy and the third one is Gummy Gazebo.
- This is one of the episodes whose name has been used for April Fool's Day (2020).
- This episode's name is reused for Episode 496 and every subsequent episode whose index number ends with the digit "6".
- This episode's background, map texture and story is reused for Candied Conservatory.
|Candy Crush Saga Reality episodes|