The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Target score||: 10,000,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 2 |
|Number of spaces||81|
Happy New Year was an exclusive event that appeared on web version in 2014. It was never released.
- This event level will run forever except for the extremely rare case which all cascades stop in a sudden. Ironically, it can be considered impossible to pass. This might be intentional.
- The level will continue to run as long as the cascades are on. You cannot stop cascades without clicking the Quit button. However, the Quit Button always yields the failure screen even if you met all the objective and that you are in a position which you are certain to win.
- The player needs to combine a wrapped candy and a striped candy.
- This event can run forever because there are 2 colors, and possible to get 1,000,000,000 points or more through indefinite cascades.
- This event is featured on a video in the official Facebook page of Candy Crush Saga. However, it is not playable in the game itself.
- This might be considered the very first special event, though it is not playable. It is only meant as a celebration.
- This is the first 2-colored level ever seen. Two-colored levels were not seen again until April 2017 (more than 3 years later), where the rather hard level 2424 was released. More 2-colored levels were released, at a faster-than-expected rate of one every few episodes. Some high episodes had more than one level with only two colors!
- This can be considered the first impossible level, and the only one intentionally impossible. This is why it is unreleased. It is merely meant as a Candy Crush equivalent of the fireworks.
- There is a 2016 analogue of this level, which is actually playable, and also featuring a unique design. And, you are certain to win this level unless you play it improperly. The effects are also firework-like and celebratory.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.